Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Probably asked a million times before but how do authentic shorts fit? I'm a L in nike bball shorts if that helps. What size should I get?

Last edited:
so I read through thread and saw the shorts are TTS.. but I'm kind of between sizes.. 5'7 165.. and want the shorts to fit at or right above knee.. small or medium?

so I read through thread and saw the shorts are TTS.. but I'm kind of between sizes.. 5'7 165.. and want the shorts to fit at or right above knee.. small or medium?

I mean these aren't Jordan bball shorts or Nike elite shorts where they fit down to your calf. These ain't John Stockton nut huggers ether. These are game shorts. With your size I'd go with a small. If you want the length go with medium but your waist will be bigger. So it's what you're willing to sacrifice: waist or length. Pics on here should be great indicators on how these fit length wise.

View media item 2156409
I couldn't resist the European nba store deal a couple weeks ago. Pulled the trigger on the gold logo home jordan. I justified buying it by getting a size smaller than my 95-96 home for a more fitted look. Haha. I wish mitchell and ness made a size 42. It'd be perfect for me. Also wish they didn't cut their arm holes so high.

I'm hoping next year when nike gets the nba contract back that they make some authentic throwbacks.

I'm 5'7 but you out weigh me and the shorts sit at the knees just fine in a small

Now I don't know your waist , but the length you should be fine

me and you are about the same when it comes to the measurements. Go with the small, the waistband will be tight at first but it stretches out over time.

I thought you were like 6'1 from your pics I seen

Last edited:
Kinda mad I went to cop the Boggs rays batting practice joint and that thang just disappears out of nowhere. Hopefully once baseball season hits it'll restock

Last edited:
i'm 5'8 and size 28/29 waist.

the small sit right at or above my knee depending how i feel like wearing them

Back
Top Bottom