Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I need a discount before i can buy those dubs shorts....

is a dubs sprewell jersey really in the works??? please don't play with my emotions.....

Shorts came in quick! The medium fits perfect. If I were to jump up and down a few times they will fall but the drawstrings fixes all that. the length is good too. Sits right on my knees. Thanks for your help. Will be coppin more!

the 2 im currently debating on grabbing 
eyes.gif
 windows open and everything [emoji]128560[/emoji]

They deleted all tweets and deleted the pic off IG

:rofl:

If history repeats itself, we get the 12 jersey 3 months from now. Would've been dope for Valentine's Day since that's the actual anniversary of that game. Ah well.

So jus got my Warriors shorts in. I ordered a 2xl. I'm 5'8" 260 and they fit me perfect around the waist. I can sag em a little and they fit good. When I stand they fall right below the knee like a inch. When I sit, they sit right at my knee....first pair and yea ima need a few more...

i'm 6'1 and i also ordered 2x so it's not looking too good for me then. i guess i needed a 3x? i'm confused. guess i'll have to just wait and see, but based off what i just said, these might be going back.

i'm 6'1 and i also ordered 2x so it's not looking too good for me then. i guess i needed a 3x? i'm confused. guess i'll have to just wait and see, but based off what i just said, these might be going back.

Don't sweat it. I'm 6"3 and I wear an xl. They fit as they should, right at mid knee length

Don't worry it's not gonna sell ou. That thing is gonna sit for months on NBA store unless they got on steep discount

Remember the screen printed jordans and one without the NBA logo, they sat for awhile

From what I've seen (I could be wrong) Jordan jerseys for the most part don't sell out that quickly, plus many restock. Only downside is they don't go on-sale, except that one time at the Hornets team shop last year.

This is a sample jersey, doubt they would make it since it was never worn.

Wanna bet the way M&N is? :lol:

Shorts came in quick! The medium fits perfect. If I were to jump up and down a few times they will fall but the drawstrings fixes all that. the length is good too. Sits right on my knees. Thanks for your help. Will be coppin more!

[/quote]

That picture is so beautiful. Can't wait to get mine eventually.....HURRY UP SALES!

[quote="MJO23DAN, post: 27514158"]
If history repeats itself, we get the 12 jersey 3 months from now. Would've been dope for Valentine's Day since that's the actual anniversary of that game. Ah well.[/quote]

Someone mentioned it a few pages back and I fully agree....M&N are legit ran by morons.

I'm a little young but were Sprewell and Webber really that good on the Warriors? i only got to see Webber on the kings and spe on the Wolves/knicks

^^
sprewell was the man, for sure.

on another note, that damn #12 jordan jersey is one of the lamest things i ever seen. no way would i ever buy that. there is absolutely zero significance for me. a single game, no name on the back. one of the worst gimmicks. they shoulda done a wizards jersey, but i'm pretty sure jordan won't allow it. he doesn't acknowledge anything wizards. i wonder how much they gonna try to charge for the #12.

:x

I'm a little young but were Sprewell and Webber really that good on the Warriors? i only got to see Webber on the kings and spe on the Wolves/knicks

way back when...when 95% of the people that are warriors fans today couldnt care less about the dubs if they were around...sprewell was a second year player that lead the team in scoring 21ppg. this is with a prime mullin, an unhappy rookie named c webb, and a forgotten baller named billy owens. i mean damb, even chris gatling ended up making an all star team with the dubs

gsw was always a team with alot of talent and could never get over the hump.

Last edited:
If they make the corrections to the #12, I'd cop.

The fact that he only wore if for one game is enough significance to me :pimp:

Agreed. Those that want a complete collection would cop. Trying to get every jersey he wore. Even for just one game.

...Better be less than $250 tho

They yet to ship the 96 MJ but lady said they have not got shipment from M&N yet but she did upgrade my shipping to overnight whenever it does ship. Heads up to anyone else who copped, call NBA store and they'll do the same for you too my guess.

Back
Top Bottom