Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I'm salivating over that All Star Ewing

Does anyone know how long it usually takes for jerseys to show up below retail at other spots? Very tempted to cop at retail but don't want to if I don't have to

I'm a little young but were Sprewell and Webber really that good on the Warriors? i only got to see Webber on the kings and spe on the Wolves/knicks

Both were very good. Webb took it up another level when he got to Sacramento. Spree scoring wise was a beast and was an All-Star for GSW in 1997.

i believe it was this GW vs the hawks that propelled him to his first all star selection.

I remember thinking this when he hit it since he was on the fence all season.....

on a side note: who's down for a dubs avery johnson #6 jersey with the 'C' on the chest? lol

Last edited:
Eventually need to get that webber, it was my first NBA jersey ever.

Converse needs to get around to retroing the Sprewells. Remember picking those up for cheap and wearing them into the ground.

Last edited:
If they make the corrections to the #12, I'd cop.

The fact that he only wore if for one game is enough significance to me :pimp:
i disagree. his name isn't even on the jersey. #12 means nothing. even for $100 i wouldn't buy this. this is so weak, BUT i understand it's subjective and the significance will vary depending on the person. but for me, i didn't grow up watching the man do all types of miracles night in and night out on the court in this jersey. to me, it's a soulless, meaningless red jersey with a #12 on it. :x :smh:

:lol:

so i just got off with nbastore cs and of course the rep had no answers so all he really could do was upgrade me to overnight shipping. on another note, bothe jordan jerseys are slowly, but surely selling out.

:nerd:

Tried signing up

They like took it off the site? Everytime I clicked the link it took me to blank page

Just tried it, worked for me

Edit: if im not mistaken its the same code everytime. They dont generate a new unique code each time you sign up, its just that once you use it with a specific account it wont work again with that account. Anyways here's the code if any of yall having trouble creating a new account.

MNN-Welcome10

Last edited:
i disagree. his name isn't even on the jersey. #12 means nothing. even for $100 i wouldn't buy this. this is so weak, BUT i understand it's subjective and the significance will vary depending on the person. but for me, i didn't grow up watching the man do all types of miracles night in and night out on the court in this jersey. to me, it's a soulless, meaningless red jersey with a #12 on it. :x :smh:

:lol:

It's nothin to disagree over :lol:

And although he didn't perform miracles in this jersey :smile:lol ), he did drop 49.

But even that's beside the point.

The jersey is history, regardless of how you or others choose to slice it :pimp:

I want to buy a M&N Deion Sanders jersey, but I need help on sizing. On Nike jerseys (and pretty much everything) i´m a M, should I go with an M here too or maybe size down with an S? Thanks 

Just copped the Warriors shorts. Still need the black Bulls, Grizzlies, Raptors Knicks, Sonics & Magics. Wish they would throw the NOLA Jazz joints back up there. 

Back
Top Bottom