Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I caved on Sonics and Raptors this week 
mean.gif
 last couple years ago it was BPs now its shorts 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with fedex following up with that insane amount of duties and taxes being charged. Turns out m&n marked the value of my package as $600USD and said its jerseys. I cant believe this ****. Told em their shorts at 200. Some other department is gonna give me a call back shortly but im really disappointed in m&n. Bought these as a bday gift to myself too.
And i originally thought it was $204 and some change but turns out the drivers writing is awful and the 0 was really a 6...just to make things worse. :smh:

dougcrates dougcrates appreciate your help man! You were right about the mistake on the value declared.

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with fedex following up with that insane amount of duties and taxes being charged. Turns out m&n marked the value of my package as $600USD and said its jerseys. I cant believe this ****. Told em their shorts at 200. Some other department is gonna give me a call back shortly but im really disappointed in m&n. Bought these as a bday gift to myself too.
And i originally thought it was $204 and some change but turns out the drivers writing is awful and the 0 was really a 6...just to make things worse.
mean.gif

@dougcrates appreciate your help man! You were right about the mistake on the value declared.
No problem.  Glad I could help.  The amount of duty for the value of your package never made any sense but I was beginning to wonder if I was going to have to start a class action against FedEx for overcharging duty to Canadians, LOL.

ahat20 keep me updated on that fam

Lady i spoke with said since I didnt pay the duties it could be fixed easily. All i had to do was send her the invoice from m&n showing that the order was for shorts and the value was $250. I just took a screenshot of the order on my account on their site and sent it to fedex. They just emailed me back with revised fees of $27.60. Im bout to hit up m&n and complain cuz that kind of mistake shouldnt happen, but im also here wondering if maybe they didnt even send me 2pairs of shorts and sent me 2 $300 jerseys instead.

No problem.  Glad I could help.  The amount of duty for the value of your package never made any sense but I was beginning to wonder if I was going to have to start a class action against FedEx for overcharging duty to Canadians, LOL.

:lol: i wouldve been in on that.

dropped of my shorts this morning at my tailor to get pockets put in.  I'm used an old football jersey as the donor mesh for the pockets.  Also debating putting in a black, longer drawstring as well.  I'll post pics once I get them back next week.

How do you know if the tailor you go to is good enough to put pockets in without messing up the shorts?

Also, i didn't know you have to provide the material for the pockets.....

How do you know if the tailor you go to is good enough to put pockets in without messing up the shorts?

Also, i didn't know you have to provide the material for the pockets.....

I use her for everything so I know she will be able to do the job. She's done suits, jeans, shirts and jerseys for me in the past. she went over what will be cut, the part of the pinstripe that will be lost, etc.

I brought my own fabric in as I wanted mesh pockets. If you aren't picky about what you want then they can use whatever they may have.

Shouldn't the tailor have the material?

I don't think too many places have mesh laying around. Unless you go to a sports shop, you probably have to bring your own mesh. If you want cotton or polyester, most places will have that.

I use her for everything so I know she will be able to do the job. She's done suits, jeans, shirts and jerseys for me in the past. she went over what will be cut, the part of the pinstripe that will be lost, etc.

I brought my own fabric in as I wanted mesh pockets. If you aren't picky about what you want then they can use whatever they may have.
Do you mind PM'ing where this place is? I'm in the Bay Area as well and would love to put in pockets in my Warriors shorts. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
got my coworker hitting up the buyer at Sneaker Politics to see whats good with them pinstripe bulls and ASGs at the pop up 
nerd.gif

96 MJ comes in today, can't wait

just got home and the fanatics bag sitting on my front porch. came in opened it up immediately. honestly, i LOVE it. seeing it in person, the white side panels where it should be grey doesn't really bother me all that much. would i had liked for it to be 100% accurate? sure, but that minor detail doesn't take away from it. the quality is great. the design is great. of all my jordan jerseys, this on is def. ranking up there at the top. job well done, imo. i'm pretty much done with jordan jerseys now. i have more than enough of them at this point.

Anyone ever had issues or know how to get in contact with KicksUSA? I bought a few things from them and one item shipped and arrived but the others didn't. I've called and the phone doesn't work and I've emailed and no response.

Anyone ever had issues or know how to get in contact with KicksUSA? I bought a few things from them and one item shipped and arrived but the others didn't. I've called and the phone doesn't work and I've emailed and no response.
DM them on Instagram. They've responded to me on there before 

Back
Top Bottom