Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Here is my 96 MJ. I'm very happy to have this is my collection. 
smokin.gif

Here is my 96 MJ. I'm very happy to have this is my collection. :smokin

Why does it curve so much on the sides? Looks like a women's jersey.

the curve isn't as distinct as it looks in those pics. at least mine isn't. maybe size plays a part (mine is a 44), but i'd figure not much if so. especially when u try it on it isn't noticeable. some said this jersey was cut bigger than normal due to the stretch material on the sides, but i disagree. i think it's actually cut slight smaller than my other jordan jerseys. great fit. this is without question one of the dopest jerseys ever. i'll post some pics of mine later...

the curve isn't as distinct as it looks in those pics. at least mine isn't. maybe size plays a part (mine is a 44), but i'd figure not much if so. especially when u try it on it isn't noticeable. some said this jersey was cut bigger than normal due to the stretch material on the sides, but i disagree. i think it's actually cut slight smaller than my other jordan jerseys. great fit. this is without question one of the dopest jerseys ever. i'll post some pics of mine later...
Looks sick! 

View media item 2335647
Finally got my shorts in. Paid about $30 in duties. Have no idea how it went from damn near 300 to 30 but im not asking any questions. Bouta contact m&n about this screw up cuz this shouldnt happen. Kinda wanna get a discount from them but at the same time the same thing might happen again :lol: :smh:

Finally got my shorts in. Paid about $30 in duties. Have no idea how it went from damn near 300 to 30 but im not asking any questions. Bouta contact m&n about this screw up cuz this shouldnt happen. Kinda wanna get a discount from them but at the same time the same thing might happen again
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Shoot me that discount code once you get it man 
laugh.gif

Shoot me that discount code once you get it man :lol:

:lol: ill see what they even say. Who knows what their response will be. If they block comments on ig posts over their mistakes on jerseys i wonder what theyll do about this

Anybody order from jeffersons before? They have 2 jackets i want

I had no issues when I ordered.

Some other folks on NT had bad experiences.

Make sure you use a credit card that you can dispute the charge with no hassle just in case things go sideways.

Back
Top Bottom