Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

$125 for 96 all star joints! SHOCKED! Just knew they would be $200 or at least $145...Good Job M&N

I was hoping for Home bulls in any year. Pinstripes are too close to the Blk that's already out.

93' all star and maybe grizzlies for me. Been holding out on grizzlies

I haven't owned a pair of shorts

how do they run?

I'd say go with your natural size. I did medium and they fit perfect...not wide or boxy like that photo of Fabolous, and they're a little under my knees.

I swore the ones over last summer were under $100. Folks were buying the up.

Retail was always $125 but last spring/summer you could get pretty much most of the shorts on sale. Folks were paying anywhere from $75-$100 then, my Bulls pair I paid a little under $90.

WTF was M&N thinking with those Hornets shorts? 

Word. :smh:

I was hoping for Home bulls in any year. Pinstripes are too close to the Blk that's already out.

Now I'm glad I held off getting the black Bulls that were out before. Def got to get pinstripes.

Any Canadians in here purchase from M&N with a Canadian CC and had the item shipped to a U.S. addy? I may have to start sending M&N orders to my Niagara Falls addy to avoid customs fees etc.

Last edited:
DYNAMICS DYNAMICS i never shipped to a US address but i have shipped to an address thats different than my billing address. I got an email once about contacting them about my order. When i called dude said the addresses were different and that they get a lot of fraud from canada (dunno how true this is) but i just explained i was staying at a different address and wanted it delivered to me. Everything was a go after that. This was before the warehouse switch and being charged customs tho.

DYNAMICS DYNAMICS i never shipped to a US address but i have shipped to an address thats different than my billing address. I got an email once about contacting them about my order. When i called dude said the addresses were different and that they get a lot of fraud from canada (dunno how true this is) but i just explained i was staying at a different address and wanted it delivered to me. Everything was a go after that. This was before the warehouse switch and being charged customs tho.

Yeah another local and NTer fenixconnexion hit me on Twitter and said you can ship to a U.S. addy using a Canadian CC. Going to order Bulls pinstripe this week and hold off on the rest for sales. :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah another local and NTer fenixconnexion hit me on Twitter and said you can ship to a U.S. addy using a Canadian CC. Going to order Bulls pinstripe this week and hold off on the rest for sales. :lol:

Ya think thats the best bet for us from now on. Gonna have to just send to my ppls down south and have em send up here.

Those 96 all star shorts are cool to look at but I couldn't wear them. Those pinstripe bullls though :smokin

Last edited:
I honestly considered it, but I don't need 3 baby blue shorts between the grizzlies I have,and ASGs I just ordered.

If those UNLVs sold out, the Hornets will easily.

I honestly considered it, but I don't need 3 baby blue shorts between the grizzlies I have,and ASGs I just ordered.

I don't think those shorts sold out. I remember them shorts just sitting there along with the jazz.

Talked to Mitchell and ness online store today. They are not releasing the 03-04 purple Toronto raptors jersey. They told me they wanted to release the Vince Carter jersey from the dunk contest but licensing wouldn't let them and licensing is now not gonna let them releases the purple 03-04. The red is the only raptors releasing.

Talked to Mitchell and ness online store today. They are not releasing the 03-04 purple Toronto raptors jersey. They told me they wanted to release the Vince Carter jersey from the dunk contest but licensing wouldn't let them and licensing is now not gonna let them releases the purple 03-04. The red is the only raptors releasing.

Damn! Cant lie, a lil heated but i guess money saved.

I wanted the dunk contest Carter bad, but was gonna settle for the 03-04. Gotta have the raptors in purple the red just don't compare

Wish them sixes shorts were red. Can't lie I like the Lebron Cavs shorts. Prob get them and the knicks. My magic and raptors come in tomorrow to go with my bulls red and black and my GS warriors joints. I really wanted restock on jazz and black heat.

UNLVs mostly sold out when there was a sale that popped off, thats how i grabbed those Jazz and Suns, i think they were like 75 each

I may be in the minority but I always liked the black bulls unis better than the pinstripe. I don't dislike the pinstripe just like the black better. When the pinstripe unis came out I felt like they were kinda forced and copying what was hot with the magic and hornets. I own both MJ jerseys black and pinstripe and the black shorts but will probably pass on pinstripe shorts. Like black better and no need for both

:smh: Vince was getting booed in the red jersey. His Toronto tenure will always be remembered in the dunk contest jersey and the home version.

I may be in the minority but I always liked the black bulls unis better than the pinstripe. I don't dislike the pinstripe just like the black better. When the pinstripe unis came out I felt like they were kinda forced and copying what was hot with the magic and hornets. I own both MJ jerseys black and pinstripe and the black shorts but will probably pass on pinstripe shorts. Like black better and no need for both
reg black dont look throwback/retro enough for me..

Back
Top Bottom