Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

How does M&N STILL not take Paypal? 
mean.gif

Gonna have to wait till tomorrow to cop both. Hopefully the smalls will still be there
you trying to use that pay after delivery too huh?
happy.gif
That was the plan 
laugh.gif

Sad face on the purple Vince news. I would have preferred the dunk contest one as well but would've settled on the 03-04. Red Vince just ain't right to me

Red Vince def doesn't feel right.

There's no way M&N won't restock the Heat and Jazz shorts. Just got to be patient, they restocked everything else. That would be weird if they don't, maybe call M&N and see if the staff have any knowledge about those two getting restocked soon?

There's no way M&N won't restock the Heat and Jazz shorts. Just got to be patient, they restocked everything else. That would be weird if they don't, maybe call M&N and see if the staff have any knowledge about those two getting restocked soon?
yea i doubt they wont either, i means its barely getting warm in some areas, and its barely bout to be Spring, who knows what they got locked in for the summer 
nerd.gif

I bought my black Heat shorts two years ago, when was the last time they were in stock?

yea i doubt they wont either, i means its barely getting warm in some areas, and its barely bout to be Spring, who knows what they got locked in for the summer :nerd:

Well last year most of their NBA shorts lineup came out around this time. And then an additional extras (Suns, Magic, Jazz and I think I'm missing one more) came in the summer. I could see them dropping a couple more later on, but I also won't be shocked if what we have now is it.

Eastbay, Apparel Zoo, Karmaloop (?) are these the sites I need to keep my eyes on? *wink wink :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
I bought my black Heat shorts two years ago, when was the last time they were in stock?

That's when they first dropped? god damn time flies. I thought all of this was introduced last year, I guess the red Heat dropped in 2016?

Red Vince def doesn't feel right.

Just emailed them and was told there are no plans to restock either heat short this year....wanted the red joints bad!!! Forgot to mention the jazz...

Also this video might help the peeps out who don't own a pair of shorts yet....came across it last night....

Just emailed them and was told there are no plans to restock either heat short this year....wanted the red joints bad!!! Forgot to mention the jazz...

Also this video might help the peeps out who don't own a pair of shorts yet....came across it last night....

Just sent an e-mail asking about the Jazz so we'll see

Edit: Looks like they wont restock on those shorts this year :smh: Damnit I shouldn't have slept

Last edited:
I'm guessing some of the shorts from last year that returned this year won't return next year too.

makes sense. esp since those hit sales, prolly not the best sellers.

def. gonna see that newly released hornets on next years non-rerelease list 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom