Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Yeah, keep it OG. No pockets.

Ya'll complain so much when M&N doesn't reproduce something 100% to the og form, why alter this?

There is a difference between a Jersey not being true to the OG form and shorts being worn casually.

Not real practical to run around casually in shorts with no pockets.

To each thier own though.

Wore my bulls today and love the pockets.

Should they add kangaroo pockets to jerseys now?

:lol:

I have no beef with people wanting a pocket option but I'd be pissed if they just made them all have pockets.

Judging on the last couple of posts, it's a possibility that Mitchell and Ness may be thinking about adding pockets to their new batch. I suggest y'all cop as many pairs as you can right now before this goes into effect (if it does)

Doubt it. At least for NBA

that's why they introduced MLB and NHL shorts. Same quality/build just with pockets :lol:

Still on the fence on adding pockets. Really convenient but does take away from the look. Wearing shorts under them was actually fine for me.

I see pockets being added on the outside and honestly they look weird. Has anybody added pockets inside the shorts so they're not visible?

M&n are making swingman type jerseys later this year. Why not just have swingman shorts with pockets.

Should they add kangaroo pockets to jerseys now?

No. Typical NT take words and run with them.

If you want pockets, add them. If not, that's your biz.

For me it's not practical to wear shorts casually without pockets.

Hooping in them of course I wouldn't need pockets.

Those Riveras are so disappointing. The Yankees use a standard Wilson block font, and have been for decades. Several other teams use the font on occasion and it's not proprietary. M&N using the wrong font is sheer laziness. They've been doing it on all the Yankees jerseys lately. Smh

Those Riveras are so disappointing. The Yankees use a standard Wilson block font, and have been for decades. Several other teams use the font on occasion and it's not proprietary. M&N using the wrong font is sheer laziness. They've been doing it on all the Yankees jerseys lately. Smh

You mean for the numbers? Im looking at some pics on google and the 4 does seem different.

I just had a quick question on sizing if anyone could help me I would really appreciate it. I'm planning to get the 97-98 black bulls shorts but not sure if I should get a size L or XL. I normally wear a size L in other nike shorts for reference, and I'm 6'2". I'm roughly a 34-35 waist, checked the sizing on mitchell & ness and saw that a size L is a 31-33 and an XL is 34-36. Should I take a size large and let the waistband stretch a bit or go for the XL? I'm worried if I get the XL, the fit would be too baggy. Thanks for your help and time. 

Back
Top Bottom