Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Nah, it just looks that way because those are a size Small in the pic. The team name patches that Don uses to see on the front are all the same size, so it makes the shorts seem really tiny in Size Small pics. I have those in Size XL, they fit just like all my other Size XL MnN
So the letters look bigger on smaller sizes?

Ok got you, that $450 wild though :frown:
Wish they had some coupon floating around or discount or something :lol:

not gonna lie, those Suns shorts are well done

can't believe I just said that :smh:

Them jazz shorts a problem. That price too high though

Forget the shorts for a second, that pistol hat is clean. Need it but two bills though :smh:

Ok got you, that $450 wild though :frown:
Wish they had some coupon floating around or discount or something :lol:

never thought I'd see the day when you of all people would hesitate cause of price . Guess you're finally starting to mature financially before our eyes

1408.gif

lol I just dropped 250 on a pair of bape shorts two days ago that's why. I'm headed to AC this weekend possibly, if I hit something good I'll cop em :lol:

Thanks - I had a coupon so it wasn't as bad as it would have been for regular price. I haven't gotten much in a while so I said what the hell...

I actually have the magic OG champion and the Raptors OG Nike - but I will like the fit better on these.

They just released the sixers, hornets, all stars and bulls pinstripes all at once...I have been wanting those styles in wearable form for quite a while.

So i did get that 20% discount but for some reason i couldn't use it on a BP Jersey?!?! i thought the code was for anything...

Back
Top Bottom