Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

NBA Store in NYC doesn't exist anymore right? it didn't just move to different location?

Will be in town either next week or the following and want to try on those ASG 96s.

Need Purple Lakers, Red Bulls, and green Sonics. Just don't wanna pay over $75 lol

You'll be waiting a long while to get around that price, especially now. The good thing is you should be able to get all 3 around that price or lower, just have to wait until F/W I think.

anyone copping the grizzles go a size up, they fit kinda tight.

Good looks. So the Grizz and 96 ASGs are the only ones that fit weird? (Grizz go a size up, ASGs wider at the leg openings/may have to go a size up?)

Last edited:
NBA Store in NYC doesn't exist anymore right? it didn't just move to different location?

Will be in town either next week or the following and want to try on those ASG 96s.

Need Purple Lakers, Red Bulls, and green Sonics. Just don't wanna pay over $75 lol

You'll be waiting a long while to get around that price, especially now. The good thing is you should be able to get all 3 around that price or lower, just have to wait until F/W I think.

anyone copping the grizzles go a size up, they fit kinda tight.

Good looks. So the Grizz and 96 ASGs are the only ones that fit weird? (Grizz go a size up, ASGs wider at the leg openings/may have to go a size up?)
\

they moved to a new spot, I'm not sure where. supposed to be nicer than before.

anyone get pockets added on to their lakers shorts? two places turned me down saying there no side seam making it difficult...

Currently in NY, anywhere other than the NBA Store that carries M&N shorts? Looking for the red Bulls shorts.

Just checking Ruvilla's stock from their current online sale, looks like only the Bulls pinstripe got cleaned out. All the others still a FSR.

Currently in NY, anywhere other than the NBA Store that carries M&N shorts? Looking for the red Bulls shorts.

I think the only other spots in NYC that carries (big chains) are either FootLocker or Champs, I forgot.

Anyone have experience with RMA an item to MN for exchange? What's the turnaround ? Thanks.

Took them 1.5 weeks to process and ship back my exchange. It was during the Father's Day sale so it took a bit longer when I talked to a customer service rep.

Back
Top Bottom