Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

@ekREV98  thanks for the feedback.  i bought an orlando magic warm up jacket in my natural size 40 (M) and it felt big and long to my surprise, and exchanged for a size 36 (S). Hopefully it will work out.

well I sold him that jersey and he's saying its fake because its dark purple... I'm sure some know the original run was dark purple then they changed it to the lighter shade.

now he keeps threatening me with a claim because he says its fake even though hardwood flames and a few others have the exact jersey for sale
eyes.gif
Hope it works out. Hate to say it but there are a lot of un-educated customers out there.  Anyways, I have a similar situation on ebay.  I sold someone an Odell Beckham Elite size 44 for $160, and now the person is questioning the authenticity of it.  Probably should have kept it and saved myself the grief.

Last edited:
NBA Store in NYC doesn't exist anymore right? it didn't just move to different location?
)

Funny you ask, I was just there yesterday. It's on 5th avenue and 45th street. They had plenty of mitchell and ness jerseys (including the 96 all star). They had most of the newer releases, the notable one I can think they didn't have was the red Raptors. They also had the new m&n swingman shorts and the pockets are pretty deep. The revolution 30 authentic selection was garbage, only had porzingis and a couple lebron mesh jerseys, and some older ones with the jerry log on the front (hayward and westbrook twill). They also had a TON of Brook Lopez Nets and Jimmy Butler Bulls twill authentics, not even marked down in price.

Last edited:
This one actually looks better an prime shipping. If you scroll thru there's a guy that does a video review and looks aite when you cover it with your shirt

[Highly Rated] Running Buddy XL "Buddy Pouch" - Black Amazon product ASIN B00PUO6KCI

NBA Store in NYC doesn't exist anymore right? it didn't just move to different location?
)

Funny you ask, I was just there yesterday. It's on 5th avenue and 45th street. They had plenty of mitchell and ness jerseys (including the 96 all star). They had most of the newer releases, the notable one I can think they didn't have was the red Raptors. They also had the new m&n swingman shorts and the pockets are pretty deep. The revolution 30 authentic selection was garbage, only had porzingis and a couple lebron mesh jerseys, and some older ones with the jerry log on the front (hayward and westbrook twill). They also had a TON of Brook Lopez Nets and Jimmy Butler Bulls twill authentics, not even marked down in price.

I need a 96 all star :smh:

Come to think of it I might return the 96' asg...it just doesn't feel right...both the sonics I got are on point...

I'll ask again since I didn't get an answer but to the ones who own the sonic and laker shorts are the gold similar? Sonics just looks a little darker but it's hard to compare through pics. any help is appreciated

Back
Top Bottom