Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

JJ was the first to offer "duke" shox bb4 too along with all the other TB suede bb4s. Just didn't want to buy with his asking price
laugh.gif

Thinking of trading or selling my VC jersey. It's too late for an exchange after 30 days right?

those knicks shorts will be copped on the spot when theres a sale... i still got the replica version :lol:

Am I the only one who dislikes M&N football jerseys that have patches on either side of the chest? Feels awkward to wear. Had to sell this.

Hot-Sale-Mens-Kansas-City-19-Joe-Montana-red-Throwback-Vintage-American-Football-Jerseys-by-M.jpg

Yes I know the jersey in the pic is fake, just using it as an example.

Last edited:
The jersey you posted is fake as hell.

The patches are what were worn by the players that year. Personally, I love the patches. If you don't like it, buy another year then.

patches make the jersey and that jersey is a real bad fake :lol:

I had the Marcus Allen version
2r2njow.jpg

Last edited:
you guys think a medium nba jersey will be baggy on me? im 5'4 and have a Kemp jersey. I like the length just the sides are a little too fitted for my liking. do all the jerseys have the same cut? 

I love jerseys with patches those are the kind I seek first

I love the way they look but I just can't get into wearing the double breast patch joints.

Anyone know a company that does good screen printing? I think that's the proper term.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom