Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

You may remember I asked about the pockets on the M&N shorts (only since someone else asked)
Truthfully I've had plans to add pockets to my pairs since they've arrived, but I needed my mother's help on sewing them in nicely on the preexisting threading (sewed the pockets myself)

phone pocket, wallet pocket, keyloop for my carabiner.
stole the idea from a pair of Jordan shorts with a small "runners" pocket for a key.

here goes my first pair (adidas), if I do cop the M&N pair, I'll most likely do the same.

Would love to see a tutorial on YouTube!

just finished the other 2.

I both wish I was smart enough to make one and that there already was one available.

1 thing to remember is sizing varies considering everyone has different phones, wallet sizes.
these things are bit annoying, but secure.

I used a material called 'swimwear lining' from Michaels (way too expensive). it was a pain to sew and draw lines on.

I guess my tools were:
ruler
scissors
sewing matching with matching thread colors (white, black, red)
marking pen
seam ripper

This was the prototype I removed from a pair of JB bball shorts (but inside out)
View media item 1064451
This is every component separately
Wallet pocket, Phone pocket, Loop for my carabiner
View media item 1064452
View media item 1064454View media item 1064455
the running pocket is somewhat straightforward to make if you know how to sew, just remember to make it inside out.
sorry, I know this isn't TOO much help.

Last edited:
Sent back my Ryan Sandberg for this.
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

What site are you all talking about? The M&N site or some other site that sells M&N stuff?

Back
Top Bottom