Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

:lol:

Anybody have any methods for deep cleaning jerseys? I have a oversized basketball jersey and might just make a shadow box out of it. It just may need some work first.

I don't understand why millionaires spend X amount of dollars on luxuries opposed to just getting a Toyota , and wearing a quartz watch to tell time. :lol:

technically it'd be buying a Toyota from some aftermarket factory because it's got an exhaust and rims

I am not hating I just don't see the appeal of paying $500 for $125 Mitchell and Ness shorts because they say Just on the left leg and Don on the right leg

There's a true difference between a Toyota Camry and let's say a Porsche 911 of the same year. There's a significant difference between a Rolex and a Seiko.
Just Don shorts are just patches. Fools thinking they doing it.

just don shorts are trash even if they were $125 retail

looks dumb af

Last edited:
I can't tell you how to feel. If you want the different sizes to be the same length then they are the same length.

I never said it was the same length. I'm sure different sizes are different specs.

What I'm saying is after trying both on in the store when I put on the Large the legs ballooned like hammer pants. Kinda like a tee shirt when it gets washed to much and it doesn't fit to your body anymore. The Medium seemed to be more fitted to my leg.

Does M & L hit at the same area of the knee? I really really couldn't not tell the difference BUT I'm sure there is one since the site says the measurements are different.

And just in case I wasn't arguing with you I just wanted to be school'd on the shorts since I'm new to the M&N shorts area. Any info would be very helpful.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I really want the ASG 96 shorts but I want 30% off lol. I tried to have the homie order them from FTA with the SKU and it's not in the system lol. How often does M&N have sales?

I really want the ASG 96 shorts but I want 30% off lol. I tried to have the homie order them from FTA with the SKU and it's not in the system lol. How often does M&N have sales?
Black Friday, Super Bowl (didn't have one this year though), and Fathers day I think are all the sales. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom