Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

The name tag looks off to me, so I’d probably pass.

Anybody know why M&N has 75th anniversary Niners jerseys with the NFL shield on their site? Doesn’t look like the one field ones had that.

When the niners wore the throwbacks that year, some games they wore it with the shield and other games didn't have the shield. Don't know why though

No shield
IMG_0293.jpg

Yes shield
IMG_0295.JPG

Last edited:
My initial reaction to the Young is it’s an “older” pre-China version. There’s no NFLPA tag, the tagging on the neck is white, and the sleeve stripes are legit screened printed (see the holes coming through). Possibly Korea made.

Couple new observations I missed though- the hem tags are sewn looooow. It’s on the seam. And I’m not certain how the player tag should look (it would be been different on pre-China.) I’d ask for additional pics of the numbers close up and the neck tag. My bad on the quick LC. I can’t believe I missed those at first glance. Smh

Note: there were definitely “grey market” Korea jerseys back in the day. Same category as the suns Barkley and Griffey Mariners.

Thanks, fellas. I thought the tag looked weird as my Sanders don’t look like that but I thought it may have been an older version.

I’ll just hold off until next season for M&N to re-up.

Quick question to you M&N faithful. Does anyone know if the 2003 Kobe ASG (red one) is sublimated, screen printed, or stitched? (for the NBA logo and all star wording, not the name and number)

Back
Top Bottom