Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Hey guys i just got into nba jerseys, im planning to buy mj jersey on m&n site but i want to make sure i get the correct size, all top that i wearare size medium, from shirts to hoodies, do this authentic jerseys fit big? Should i get a small or medium? Thanks!

Hey guys i just got into nba jerseys, im planning to buy mj jersey on m&n site but i want to make sure i get the correct size, all top that i wearare size medium, from shirts to hoodies, do this authentic jerseys fit big? Should i get a small or medium? Thanks!
Medium is perfect for me I’m 6-2 175-180
If that helps

I'm going to be like Kanye lol....Reebok edge jerseys still the best NHL authentics of all time.

The attention to detail and quality just amazing.

Reebok started the whole not being able to buy actual on ice authentics thing.

They're automatically at the bottom for that alone.

Pro Player is probably the best in terms of quality but they only made jerseys for one year (1999-2000) and the authentics are extremely rare.

The Pro Player replicas are higher quality than most authentics, honestly.

How do M&N batting practice jerseys fit? I wear a 40 in M&N football jerseys. I was thinking of picking up the Griffey batting practice jerseys. Thanks.

Reebok started the whole not being able to buy actual on ice authentics thing.

They're automatically at the bottom for that alone.

Pro Player is probably the best in terms of quality but they only made jerseys for one year (1999-2000) and the authentics are extremely rare.

The Pro Player replicas are higher quality than most authentics, honestly.
hey there don't mean to go off topic in MN thread. to clarify, i meant Reebok Edge 1.0 and Edge 2.0 authentics that are Made in Canada not the cheap Indo-Edge jerseys. I think we could agree that the MN hockey jerseys are trash.

I wear a XXL in the M&N NBA Shorts and want to buy the Grizzlies pair, but I see that some run big or small, does anyone know how these fit?

im just sayin with all the nice weather this past weekend I saw everybody bustin out the swingmans. only thing is they looked so tight on everybody like they bought sizes smaller than what they are. idk bout yall but im technically a medium kind of guy but I like my jerseys a little roomy. tried on a M and felt like I couldn't move. so baggy era I remain lol

so I swear to gawd when that sale on fansedge was goin on I never saw the Orlando shaq swingman on there. now I see it and its pretty much gone... salty af right now:angry::smh:

Back
Top Bottom