Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Is this the slim nike pack?
s-l1600-4.jpg

Probably not all 3.

But it expands quite a bit. The most u can comfortably put in there is a phone and a debit card and id. Cash too.

It's much smaller than a fanny pack

Dont know if it was posted, but heads up...

Lids.com has purple Toronto Raptors Swingman shorts for $38 with a free in store pickup option.

Just snatched a M.

Probably not all 3.

But it expands quite a bit. The most u can comfortably put in there is a phone and a debit card and id. Cash too.

Yeah, doesn't really expand that much.

My phone by itself is a really tight fit. Definitely cannot fit both a phone and wallet in there at all.

They have another one that's a little bit bigger in grey but without a zipper that I picked up. Kinda just a flap that overlaps. I'm gonna give that a try.

Commando running shorts is still the best option to me. Especially in the summer.

Balls be breezy under there.

Plus 2 pockets

Damn that pack looks tiny. Dunno if my phone keys and wallet could all fit in there

Probably not all 3.

It'll fit, unless you gotta brick phone, a George Costanza wallet, and a janitors set of keys

Back
Top Bottom