Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Smh, Sneaker Politics sent me the wrong pair of shorts. Ordered the 95 All Star Authentic shorts, and was sent the swingman 2004 All Star shorts instead without any tags on them. Had them since Saturday and just realized it today. Had to dig the packing slip out of the trash, hopefully they exchange them without to much of a hassle.
Damn that’s foul

Seems like they added the new release tag to some things that weren't new releases a month ago..smh

MN is gonna have to learn the hard way that 30% off + patience is all that is needed to grab any or their jerseys these days. if they wanna do some damage, 50% and up is what is needed.

Might grab a few snapbacks to match with the shorts I already have. Tempted to grab the Cavs shorts as well. Would need a better deal for the jerseys.

MN is gonna have to learn the hard way that 30% off + patience is all that is needed to grab any or their jerseys these days. if they wanna do some damage, 50% and up is what is needed.

Tried grabbing an AI jersey but the 30% doesn't apply apparently. Is there a Promo code needed or something?

I hate how M&N will have something not listed as a “New Release” then when the sales hit they slap the “New Release” tag on it. I understand why, but it’s still lame.

Seems like they added the new release tag to some things that weren't new releases a month ago..smh

They started doing that a few years ago....sometimes they've gone further back and added "new" to items.

Whelp, it gets worse. Up on Lids. Also available in white... with matching shorts.
STAHHHHHHHHP, M&N

hwl.jpg

Got my shorts in today. Sac shorts are fire. The waist on the t-wolves fits loose even with the drawstrings tied.

Back
Top Bottom