Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Not into jus don but these are fire

Attachments

• Message_1554953210558.jpg
    Message_1554953210558.jpg
    282.9 KB · Views: 44
Bro, you’re not kidding!!! Was in shock when I came across it. Had to cop instantly. Seems like this Thunder Dan was pretty rare. I pray M&N will do the home sunburst soon. A correct Barkley would be an instant buy. I’d take a Majerle or Nash as well.
Agree bro. Need that Barkley, he need to quit playing and let them get the rights

Anyone know a legit site that has that red raptor Vince Carter Jersey for a decent price? Thanks in advance.

Eh just a bunch of swingman this time around. DWade authentic is still retail.

I remember the summer Lebron left. Maaaaaan I was jelous I missed out on that one. Authentics with the mesh numbers for dirt cheap. Same thing the other year with the Nike switchover. smh

Wolves just had one, too. Prince authentics 40% off, but just about sold out now.

I remember the summer Lebron left. Maaaaaan I was jelous I missed out on that one. Authentics with the mesh numbers for dirt cheap. Same thing the other year with the Nike switchover. smh

Wolves just had one, too. Prince authentics 40% but just about sold out now.
Damn all they got is sz 40 for the Prince joint. I knew I shoulda checked after the game last night lol

Back
Top Bottom