Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

They used to do Pro Bowl jerseys, not sure if Nike taking over has anything to do with why they don’t make them. Damn shame.

M&N give us some new jerseys, tired of the same ****

Push has been made for Pro Bowl stuff I think the interest from retailers hasn't been there, esp if they're committing to a $250/300 jersey @ 300 min.

Why do the t shirts fit so tight and run so long?

the cut n sew shirts? Not sure bro..they have a form they've been running with and its like pulling teeth to have them adjust it. they'll get better fitting for late 2020-21.
the screen printed tees are blanks they've sourced and are sitting on, i don't wear either so i couldn't say

The only M&N swingman I’ll own.
C9A35984-5D6A-4C20-AC8E-69DCE8470EF6.jpeg
990444F1-E922-4691-8CC3-F0E72171EAAB.jpeg

its not kiss cut eyanks eyanks

Mitchell & Ness, if you’re reading this. Please make this jerseys, thank you.

Authentic only, no BS.

25D27218-E750-4775-B268-A227BAF9E835.jpeg
6B3A42D1-0886-4D42-A6F4-113EAE4A2AB3.jpeg
2FEE3B9C-6358-45FC-B456-66BC9BBB4263.jpeg
D58C25C9-79F8-4394-905E-83DE975830FB.jpeg

It's a horrendous idea regarding a Hornets Mater P jersey. He wasn't officially on the team because he got cut in the preseason. He sure as hell wasn't making it on a NBA team averaging 1.9 points per game in preseason play along with the fact he hasn't played basketball competitively since he sustained an injury in college.

I believe it's safe to assume it was a lamebrain marketing ploy by then Hornets owner George Shinn to sell tickets. He was always classified as an incompetent owner so that was fitting for him to place Master P on the preseason roster. I believe attendance at Hornets games dropped after Larry Johnson & Alonzo Mourning left the team. But the Hornets were one of the league leaders in attendance when those 2 were on the team.

Let me get this straight,

A rapper that was just doing sold out shows two months ago, helped sell out a NO x M&N jersey and a man that was part of a label that sold over 70 million records isn't gonna be able to sell his jersey???? Y'all know how many copies of his basketball CD he sold during that time??? His jersey is gonna sell better than ****in Chris Bosh, Donald Driver or Detlef Schrempf. Never in my life have I heard someone say I want a Detleft jersey or even pretend to be Detlef on the court.

They drop that white authentic P, I'm coppin it and I know a few people that want either color.

A rapper that was just doing sold out shows two months ago, helped sell out a NO x M&N jersey and a man that was part of a label that sold over 70 million records isn't gonna be able to sell his jersey???? Y'all know how many copies of his basketball CD he sold during that time??? His jersey is gonna sell better than ****in Chris Bosh, Donald Driver or Detlef Schrempf. Never in my life have I heard someone say I want a Detleft jersey or even pretend to be Detlef on the court.

They drop that white authentic P, I'm coppin it and I know a few people that want either color.

Not a problem if you're a fan of his. For each, his own indeed.

But Mitchell & Ness is a brand that's geared towards sports enthusiasts. And thankfully true sports fans are still into it like how it was during an older era unlike how there was a huge influx of consumers who weren't sports fans at all but wore their $300 on average jerseys during the early 2000s because it was trendy and a status symbol.

Master P was never a legitimate NBA player so it's asinine to produce a $300 jersey of a scrub with NBA aspirations who was given a shot but was eventually cut. And I still believe the shot given to him was a ticket sales gimmick for a brief period.

It wouldn't be on brand or accurate if Mitchell & Ness produced some crap like that since their authentic jerseys are based on legends or recognizable names who had worn a jersey style from a bygone era.

Perhaps you could follow suit with what Bert. Bert. suggested with getting an authentic cheaply somehow and having repurposed into a customized Percy Miller jersey. Or you could acquire an authentic blank Hornets jersey somehow as well. For accuracy purposes, I believe Champion was their uniform manufacturer in the late '90s to their final season in Charlotte in 2002.

Last edited:
Asinine to make that jersey but flower patterns, Mexican flags, checkerboards and face painted mall cup jerseys are getting produced. M&N has been making dog **** for 2-3 years, that P jersey wouldn’t be for y’all and it would sell better than a lot of their garbage they’re pushing today and he wore it in NBA game.

Asinine to make that jersey but flower patterns, Mexican flags, checkerboards and face painted mall cup jerseys are getting produced. M&N has been making dog **** for 2-3 years, that P jersey wouldn’t be for y’all and it would sell better than a lot of their garbage they’re pushing today and he wore it in NBA game.

Oh yeah those were asinine products too. That's why I only focus on authentic jerseys and some authentic warm-up attire.

But the alternate gold Kobe & Jordan jerseys are idiotic. They're basically overpriced bootleg jerseys that are legally licensed to manufacture unlike the typical bootleg jerseys commonly found at swap meets or online via eBay and other resell websites.

Percy Miller playing in a few exhibition games will never define him as a legitimate NBA player because players' careers are legitimately validated if they play in regular season and playoffs.

Starter sneaked in a couple years making the Hornets gear in the late 90s.

But proceed with the Master P debate. :lol:

paging Deklef Schrimps Deklef Schrimps

:lol: jk

I bet there's way more people buying floral jerseys than a Master P jersey

and yes, im a Master P fan :lol:

I can’t believe this debate has lasted as long as it has. Bottom line is practically no one would have a clue who that jersey is of besides you and maybe a few. There’s no point to it.

I can’t believe this debate has lasted as long as it has. Bottom line is practically no one would have a clue who that jersey is of besides you and maybe a few. There’s no point to it.

Yeah, y’all sound crazy. Bet money you’d see LeBron, other athletes and rappers wearing that jersey.

i'd flip the **** out if they made a p. miller authentic jersey before they release a pair of authentic rockets pinstripe shorts

You comparing jerseys to shorts. I could give a **** about these high *** shorts they keep making. How about some authentic jerseys and a variety. They’ve been making the same three New York Giants jerseys for like seven years.

IMO Master P jersey would sell out quick! That shouldn’t even be debated. Now should they make one? That’s a total diff argument.

I have the swingmans of the home and aways but would definitely take authentics of those.

Back
Top Bottom