Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

joy-dadum.gif

Yeah, saw that teal Griffey restocked. I hope some people even remembered to check for it if they had it on their personal list. It was last in stock so long ago.

Yeah, saw that teal Griffey restocked. I hope some people even remembered to check for it if they had it on their personal list. It was last in stock so long ago.
on the grey version the back numbers are too small, if i recall another member complaining about it.

tons of sales on jerseys and shorts......... none on jackets and caps :-(

guess fathers day is the only option.

You're too right.... **** :smh:

Screenshot 2024-04-26 at 1.49.32 PM.png

I'm pissed. I got the email notification from them it was in stock and ordered it immediately. Then it was in stock for like three days after I ordered it. This is BS. Gonna be another 5 yrs til it's back probably...
I know how you feel. Actually, this happened to me on 2 different occasions. This is exactly why I'm moving away from using them period. I find other ways to get what I need. F that online site, they mama, and their dog.

What jersey was it?
Bo Jackson Royals road jersey, XL. Been wanting it for like 20 yrs and I'm at the point where I can have zero guilt in dropping $200+ on a jersey but it's never been in stock. I've had the restock notification email set for like 2 yrs I want to say. Honestly I didn't think it'd ever come back, like how they've never re-done Sandy Koufax wool jerseys in like 20 yrs now. But it restocked last week while they had the 30% off sale on, so I thought the fates aligned for me lol. They, in fact, did not...

Back
Top Bottom