Official MLB The Show 18 Thread | Available Now

I've got 14 and borrowed a friend's 15... They took put pure analog swinging... Wtf... Pulling back and loading up the swing was the best part... It's the only way I like to hit after using it... :smh: won't be getting 15... I hope it's back in 16

Got it and don't want it no more, PM me if interested. Game is just to hard for me. Getting the good swing sign and not even making contact [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

Got it and don't want it no more, PM me if interested. Game is just to hard for me. Getting the good swing sign and not even making contact [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

What method of hitting? Try batting practice. As dumb as it sounds it works. Directional in this game is the way to go

Seen it at Target for $40 today. Think I'm a wait it out though.

How much you want for it?

Anybody lookin for a good batting stance for your player in RTTS I've been through a good bit of them and Troy Tulowitzki to me has the best stance. It has very little hand and foot action in his swing and covers the low and outside part of the plate really well with his closed stance. His swing has a ton of power especially to opposite field so there is no reason to even use power swing. If your having problems being late on fastballs and staying back on curves give Tulowitzki a try. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Just copped from amazon. Can't wait for it to come! 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
$30 for the anniversary edition on Amazon right now for prime members. Almost sold out..

Last edited:
Thank you Amazon, $30

View media item 1636898

Been playing all night. Game is much harder than the last game I played. The one with McCutchen on the cover. Pitching and hitting seems harder. I could be wrong, only played about seven games so far. A Rod sucks on this game and it pisses me off. Can't hit **** with him.

Finally copped this week. Imported my RTTS from 14. So far in my second full year in the Majors: .368 BA, 34 HR, 81 RBI (41 game hitting streak). Just got to the all star break. I play for the Tigers. They just traded Miggy for Jason Heyward :x :x :stoneface: Good thing I only signed a one year deal. Anyways, had to swag my guy out for the home run derby :pimp: View media item 1661208

I threw one in the playoffs didn't have any celebration
indifferent.gif
That sucks
How did Bumgarner end up in Milwaukee
nerd.gif
I believe through a trade. My "make believe" son started with the Reds. After a few seasons, he was traded to the Giants. While I was playing yesterday, he was traded to the Phillies for a couple of weeks then ended up getting traded to the Brewers on the last day of the trading deadline. 

Pitched my first perfect game earlier today.

smokin.gif
 beast 

nthat.gif

Dude bunted?!?
I know. As soon as he did it I was like F***!!!. Luckily the 2nd baseman was able to get to it.

Won AL MVP, Silver Slugger, and the Hank Aaron Award. Signed a one year deal with the Marlins. Hitting 4th. Forget Bash Brothers. Bash SQUAD! Bryce Harper, Giancarlo, myself, then Joey Vatto batting back to back :x

I still play 14 because I think it's better than 15...

Anyways... I just pitched 8 2/3 perfect innings in RTTS... I only threw 72 pitches in that span... And then a dribbler up the middle and I yelled F*** very loudly and started :lol: at myself... oh well... I do have a no-no on my record already...

Im still playing '13 lol .. my '14 still has the plastic on it.

Too consumed with my guy in the bugs tryin to make it. Played a full year in AA, 1/4 in AAA got the call up been playing with the Indians for 2 seasons.

Wish you could transfer your RTTS player from game to game

Back
Top Bottom