Official MLB The Show 18 Thread | Available Now

I bought a ps4 just for The Show..

I know two of my boys that only play sport games, said they would never buy a console just for one game and they have the money.

All comes down to preference.... I feel like it would be more beneficial to release for all the other consoles as well but SONY knows what they are doing.

1456452514-media.jpg

Also:

laugh.gif

Im always jealous in seeing this thread pop up. Baseball is my favorite sport period but ill never buy a console for one game. #teamXBOX

Wish my lil bro wasn't so damn stingy told him i would purchase the game if i can play it whenever im around the house for a game or 2, little ****** said nah 
roll.gif

If I'm not into baseball whatsoever; :smile:{ :x) would this game help me get into baseball and would it still be fun?

I've always been more of a Madden/2K guy, recently got into FIFA, but love the sim style of play more and this seems right up my alley.

As for the reason for never getting into baseball, the city I live in doesn't have a MLB team, my dad was never into baseball and all of my friends were NBA/NFL junkies growing up, so I never had anyone to put me onto baseball :frown:

If I'm not into baseball whatsoever; (
mean.gif
sick.gif
) would this game help me get into baseball and would it still be fun?

I've always been more of a Madden/2K guy, recently got into FIFA, but love the sim style of play more and this seems right up my alley.

As for the reason for never getting into baseball, the city I live in doesn't have a MLB team, my dad was never into baseball and all of my friends were NBA/NFL junkies growing up, so I never had anyone to put me onto baseball
frown.gif
That's a tough call.

You don't like baseball. but love sim style sports game which is exactly what The Show is.

The Show series also has a proven track record of producing high quality games.

But since you're not a fan of baseball I'm assuming you've never played a baseball game before? If that's the case the learning curve may be steep for you initially.

However if you can get through that I think you will enjoy the game.

Pre-ordered mine on Amazon. Says I will have it on 3/31 and it was only $50 before tax and shipping.
Yeah if you're an Amazon Prime member you get 20% off automatically when you pre-order any game.

You also get the 20% discount for up to two weeks after the game is officially released.

One week away boys.

I was going to start a separate thread but i wasnt sure if it would be a strong thread candidate so ill just ask here.

Does anybody play OOTP? The new version just dropped today. Downloaded and about to dive in. Last year was my first and I spent many hours on what is a truly great game. If youre a franchise buff like me that sims a lot of games you will LOVE it.

I play FM as well (soccer) and its just as great if not better

Back
Top Bottom