Official MLB The Show 18 Thread | Available Now

Hey I'm interested in a league send me a PM
I have a ps4
psn : Victorious18524
TEAM : SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS

Closer to game release I'll set everything up, unless anyone else wants to

We can all agree to rules, how many games, etc

I have two more guys interested that's active in the game 1 called for the Oakland A's the other just random

I don't know s**t about baseball, haven't played a baseball game since Slugfest on Gamecube but I will probably go and pre-order this today
laugh.gif
 ill get down with this league as well, give me the Braves, should be easy wins for you guys
laugh.gif

PSN: ricky_ff_iii

I haven't played the show since '11 but this will be day 1 for me. I'm down for a NT league.

Anyone getting the PS3 version then the PS4 version when it comes out? I kinda wanted to go along with all the games.

Anyone getting the PS3 version then the PS4 version when it comes out? I kinda wanted to go along with all the games.
Not worth it IMO. Vita and PS3 or PS4 is understandable if you game on the go but are you really gonna play on the PS4 and PS3?

^ Yeah I'm surprised Sony didn't offer that promotion, would give people more incentive to try the PS3 version.

Yeah I'd be down for the online franchise.

I'll take my San Diego Padres.

We should do a online fantasy draft.

Last edited:
Some PS3 Gameplay vids showing the Quick Counts feature:

Been reading the SI baseball preview. May have to purchase the Show for the first time in a few years.

Those Operation Sports full Majors/Minors rosters are excellent.

Back
Top Bottom