Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Hoverhand?
Rampage looked very soft at the weigh in.  He's also been hinting at retirement.  Win or lose, I bet this is his last fight.  He'll never challenge for the title again.

good interview, they have a good relationship even though rampage says he doesnt like him all the time
laugh.gif

Damn, he dropped him! Already have an upset tonight. Dude definitely has some similarities to Kid.

Japan 1-0

My predictions

Gomi over Mitsuoka
Pettis over Lauzon
Hioki over Palaszewski
Boetsch over Okami
Akiyama over Shields
Kongo over Hunt
Bader over Rampage
Edgar over Henderson

Praying Shields gets killed tonight. I hate him.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Originally Posted by APH

Damn, he dropped him! Already have an upset tonight. Dude definitely has some similarities to Kid.

Japan 1-0
That guy isn't Japanese lol
I was referring to Tamura, not ZTQ. 

Cariaso/Mizugaki was a BS decision.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Get ready to hear needles drop during this PPV
The crowd seems to be into it.  I've noticed the Japanese crowds are more vocal these past couple of years.  Nothing crazy but the difference is obvious.
The setting looks so weird.  The ufc could've at least did something a little special with the presentation or the layout but of course not.  They don't like doing fun stuff like that.

Originally Posted by quik1987

Kid need to retire
I was going to write the same thing.  He's 1-5 in his last 6 fights.  He doesn't have it anymore.  Hard to say it because he's one of my favorite fighters but it's the truth 
frown.gif

My predictions

Gomi over Mitsuoka, TKO
Pettis over Lauzon, TKO
Hioki over Palaszewski, Decision
Okami over Boetsch, Decision 
Shields over Sexyama, Jake is going to smother The Sex on the ground all night all night, not like I blame him
pimp.gif
, Decision
Hunt over Kongo, KO
Bader over Rampage, Decision
Edgar over Henderson, TKO

Originally Posted by quik1987

If Gomi loses...
I don't think anyone is surprised when Gomi loses anymore. It's expected now.
Just glad Hayato Sakurai isn't in the UFC and fighting tonight.  It'd be depressing to see 3 of my favorite fighters lose all in the same night.  (Kid, Gomi, Mach).

^ I'm going with Bader and Hunt tonight, as well. Other than Gomi, I got the same picks.

Back
Top Bottom