Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

damn didnt even know it was tonight,
pimp.gif
anik is good in my book

I think Diego will take his usual punishment early in the fight then come back strong and win it in the later rounds.  Jake hits hard so I expect Diego to be bloody and dropped a few times.

SMH at three rounds. This is a potential #1 contender fight for Jake. UFC needs to be consistent with these 3 and 5 rounds main events

While I agree that it made no sense that tonight's main event was only 3 rounds, I wish it went back to only title fights being 5 rounds.

It was a hell of a card top to bottom. The Simpson/Markes fight was the only semi-dull fight, and that's just because everything else was so good. I would still give FOTN to the opener between Menjivar and Albert. Awesome 1 round fight.

And one last thing...

When they ask you in the post fight interview who you want next.... HAVE A FREAKING NAME TO CALL OUT. Christ, these fighters are so f'n stupid. They get one moment in the spotlight to speak, and they stand there making stupid cliche comments, and then saying, I'll leave that to Joe and Dana. Grow a set and call someone out.  Ellenberger didn't even have a sack to say he wanted a shot at Condit.

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by shogun

Damn I missed it.
It sucks not having Fuel TV.  Why wouldn't Fox just put this event on FX?  Most people have FX, a lot don't have Fuel.
Fox is using UFC to attempt to get Fuel in more homes.
This isn't going to make me want to spend more money just for the Fuel channel.  I miss the Spike TV Fight Nights.

You misunderstood.  It's not to get you to buy Fuel as a premium channel.  It's to try and make cable/satellite companies feel there is enough demand that they should include Fuel as part of basic cable, just like a Spike.

the "main card" could easily have been a prelims event for a real UFC PPV. At this rate, I'm glad Fuel isn't getting the type of BIG fights that Fox would. And by BIG fights, I mean fights that move the UFC forward. Sure, Ellenberger got moved a step forward to contender STATUS.. but he's nowhere near being an actual contender. IMO he should fight Fitch next

A Diego v Diaz rematch would be nice.. or hell even BJ (if he decides to come back)

Brittney Palmer's Playboy spread leaked. 
nerd.gif

On a related note, Chandella "Mariah Ashton" Powell has supposedly been fired for some of her past modeling jobs.

The hypocrisy of this is pretty funny to me, but hey, that's the UFC for you.  

Originally Posted by APH

Brittney Palmer's Playboy spread leaked. 
nerd.gif

On a related note, Chandella "Mariah Ashton" Powell has supposedly been fired for some of her past modeling jobs.

The hypocrisy of this is pretty funny to me, but hey, that's the UFC for you.  
Thanks for the info.
Brittney looking good.  Playboy is so boring though.  They almost never feature the snatch area.

I wish it was switched and Brittney did the type of pics Chandella did.  So the UFC fired her because she secretly posed for nude pics also except hers showed her chocolate cookie?  There's not really a difference between playboy and solo pics on an adult site.  All that stuff fits into the interests of their demographic anyway.

Back
Top Bottom