:::[Official Monday Night Football] San Francisco 49ers vs. Arizona Cardinals @ Candlestick 12/14:::

tired.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

And no not today, next monday.

Cardinals need redemption after the sloppy game they played at the beginning of the season.

It would also be nice to lock up the division.

We have the same record as the Seattle Seahawks. Pathetic.

I'm playing for draft picks now, its time for this team to get better talent.

Too bad CAR won yesterday
mad.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

mad.gif

look at their last 4 games, thats the last time their winning this year.

anyhow onto the 49ers, im so freaking tired of this team shooting themselves in the foot with stupid ******ed plays like the fumbles in yesterdays game. hopefully they play with some pride and try to end this season 8-8 and have hope for next season, even though it would be the same as last year, they endedstrong and i felt good about them comming into this year.

mad.gif
How many NFC West championships have the 49ers won in the last 5 years? How many have the Seahawks? Believe me, as a fan of a team that has apedigree of winning in recent years, it's worse being a cellar dweller with your team. You should be used to it though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

mad.gif
How many NFC West championships have the 49ers won in the last 5 years? How many have the Seahawks? Believe me, as a fan of a team that has a pedigree of winning in recent years, it's worse being a cellar dweller with your team. You should be used to it though
laugh.gif

Pedigree of winning? LOL...You're the Seahawks. Rack up all the NFC West championships all you want because you seem to forget your team hasn't everwon anything meaningful. Pedigree of winning? LOL please..

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

you guys have a bunch of talent.

I love your offense....QB not so much though.

Which one? Hill os Smith? Smith is playing a lot better this year. 60/119... 769 yards..7 TD.....1 INT the last three games.

both, but Smith has been doing well...

but with Davis and Crabtree on your team...i expect this dude to do work every game. Davis is doin WORK lately.

our record is 5-7 if we win (and thats a big IF) all 4 games, and the cardinals lose all 4 games they'll end up 8-9
im reaching though
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

our record is 5-7 if we win (and thats a big IF) all 4 games, and the cardinals lose all 4 games they'll end up 8-9
im reaching though
ohwell.gif
Goodell already moved to the 17-game regular season?

Who does the play-calling for us, our OC or Singletary? Our play-calling is terrible. Yes I'm still pissed about the last game.
mad.gif

niners will lose in a blowout even though nedney will convert 5 FGs

Final:
ARI 38
SFO 15

Havent we seen this already with the 49ers? Start off w/a few W's, people start talking playoffs, then in typical fashion they #!#@ the bed.

mad.gif
How many NFC West championships have the 49ers won in the last 5 years? How many have the Seahawks? Believe me, as a fan of a team that has a pedigree of winning in recent years, it's worse being a cellar dweller with your team. You should be used to it though
laugh.gif

pedigree of winning?
laugh.gif
...how many heres a deeper question...how manysuperbowls have you won in recent years?...the pats and the colts are the meaning of pedigree of winning...now granted our team hasnt been much since 2002 butc'mon you act like your team is the team of the decade or something

mad.gif
laugh.gif
Wowwwwww son really just said "pedigree of winning"
roll.gif

Finally whip out my Willis jersey
pimp.gif
We cant lose no more games if we want to make the wild card...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom