[ Official N.Y. METS 2008 OFF-SEASON: MURPHY PERMANENT LEFT FIELDER ]

^^^^
laugh.gif
Warning track at least.

Just had a feeling Pujols would drive him in, but not hit a HR.

This game should have a wrap a LONG time ago.

Sucks if they lose considering all the comebacks the team had tonight,4 run deficit, 3 run deficit, solid pitching in extras.

Although these umps straight killed any potential Mets rallies in extras, 1 for 16 with RISP is will not get it done.

If they don't come back tonight, Johan has to go deep tomm (8 IP) and focus on winning the series.

I don't know about "sting", I'm not that upset at all because they fought all game, just couldn't get the big hit in extras, it happens.

Johan has to pitch great tomm (8IP at least), get the series win and then they can travel to Shea 2.0 aka Florida.

Today's Lineup:

Reyes, ss
Chavez, rf
Wright, 3b
Delgado, 1b
Beltran, cf
Tatis, lf
Easley, 2b
Castro, c
Santana, lhp

Lohse 12 - 2 3.35 ERA WHIP 1.228 innings 134.3

Santana 8 - 7 3.05 ERA WHIP 1.212 innings 138.7

Heilman wored 3 solid innings last night, Duaner back to back nights, Wagner 2 innings last night....so its safe to say Santana needs an 8-9 inningperformance.

A complete game would be awesome. Hopefully we can get to Kyle friggin Lohse. Nobody wanted dude, and he's having one of the better years in the league.

Metropolitans got a break with that blown call by the umps on Endy.

But it was a bang-bang type of play so Card fans can't be too upset.

2-0
pimp.gif

I hope the bullpen doesn't blow what's turning out to be an amazing performance.

He's thrown less than 10 pitches in the last two innings
sick.gif

Man, it's been pouring out on the Island off and on all morning. I hope the rain isn't moving northwest.

No rain right now. But it looks like it's going on 8pm out here.

Jose Reyes leads the N.L. in hits, passing Christian Guzman of the GNATS!

*Waits for J Rain to come in and make a guest appearance
laugh.gif

CW11 was blacked out for like 15 minutes.

Game is back though.

62 pitches through 6, keep it up.

Tater Tots is
raking5.jpg

Why they keep throwing him breaking balls with 2 strikes, let alone hangers, is a question.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom