[ Official N.Y. METS 2008 OFF-SEASON: MURPHY PERMANENT LEFT FIELDER ]

Lincecum > Lohse

We murked both of these dudes this year.

But Tim put up a better fight.

The one chance Santana is going to have for a complete game, the rain clouds are close by.

He most likely won't pitch again after the delay and the pen will probably have to be used, ugh.

I hope they just call this game, it's a done deal anyway.

Hahahaha @ Johan's expression when he realized that was a fair ball.

Gary is just being a bit hard on him. It's not like Johan is an everyday player who knows better.

Dude definitely couldn't tell if it was fair or not.

Johan
pimp.gif

roll.gif
@ Santana's reaction to the fly ball that ended up fair.

Mets pouring it on today, nice to see. And Santana is finally getting some legitimate run support, but of course it will most likely rain.

I'm very disappointed today....no showboating or dancing from anyone?

I was hoping that hit by Johan went out the park, that stare would have surpassed anything Manny has done in his career.

OOOOOOOOOOOOO @ Beltran robbing a HR.
eek.gif

I would let Collazo pitch the 9th, Johan is approaching 100 pitches.

He is a long term investment, don't need to see him over-worked with such a huge lead.

Tremendous job by Johan today.

The whole team for that matter.

Let's go beat up on Florida and Houston.

FISH are done, Mets rake in Miami.

PS: Albert Pujols is the best hitter in ALL of baseball, it's not even close (and doing this with a bad elbow).

Santana - officially a NY Met.

yeah i know hes been pitching good this year but he needed something special like today to be fully welcomed by the fans.

Today was a great win it is good to see Santana go the whole game and give rest to the ball pin. Big games for us coming up for us lets go METS!

Back
Top Bottom