[ Official N.Y. METS 2008 OFF-SEASON: MURPHY PERMANENT LEFT FIELDER ]

Delgado had a very good at bat, nice clutch hit by Beltran.

It would be nice to see another base hit, won't be easy off our former Met pitcher.
ohwell.gif

Heilman, damn...get your %%$+ together. I hate walks. I'd rather give up 5 hits in an inning then give up any walks.

Good 2nd out by Heilman, the damn ump was doing everything in his power to give a free hit to Hermida, squeezed him 2x.

Because of Mez's most recent incident, I take this back:
me, on Page 2:
Mets in the World Series.

I believe that so firmly that even if the Mets started off terrible, I would still believe they would at least MAKE the playoffs... and keep going.
mad.gif

laugh.gif

You playing in traffic with scissors yet?

Snorlax.bmp

I used that pic for the REFRIGERATOR aka Cancel.
laugh.gif

Delgado is more like:

fat-cat-pictures-001.jpg

.....and how did I know SKA would make an appearance, not my fault.
laugh.gif

I'm very disappointed in you Mez, every no hitter us Mets fans jinx just costs us in the long run. I would like to see a no hitter before I die.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Snorlax.bmp

I used that pic for the REFRIGERATOR aka Cancel.
laugh.gif

Delgado is more like:

fat-cat-pictures-001.jpg

.....and how did I know SKA would make an appearance, not my fault.
laugh.gif
Oh, that's for Cancel?? Hahaha! It fit el Gato so perfectly. But yeah, the other one works too.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I would like to see a no hitter before I die.

That and the 3 homers at Shea thing.

Nice W tonight, let's go get the series tomorrow with Pelf on the mound.

Speaking of the Mets no hitter, Pelf will be the one to get it sooner or later.

Treanor delays surgery; Mets fan insulted
By Tom D'Angelo | Tuesday, July 29, 2008, 05:15 PM

www.palmbeachpost.com

......Airwaves heating up

Marlins television analyst Tommy Hutton of Palm Beach Gardens touched a nerve of Mets fan Sid Rosenberg, a local radio talk show host whose show appeals mainly to New Yorkers.

Hutton pointed out how Mets fans were making an exodus from Dolphin Stadium during the Marlins five-run eighth inning Monday and called them "front runners.'' Rosenberg said Hutton crossed the line by insulting his beloved Mets fans, which made Hutton's comments a big focus of his show Tuesday.

Hutton, on Tuesday, pointed out that he has many times called out Marlins fans for not showing up to games.

moz-screenshot-3.jpg

moz-screenshot-4.jpg

broadcaster_fla_hutton.jpg

LOL, salty announcers, Hutton is god awful (I feel bad for out of town Mets fans). How you gonna call Mets fans fair weather when you gotta use seat covers on4/5 of the stadium to keep the un-used seats clean? Team is in a pennant race and half the fans there are Mets fan. :lol:

PS: Did Ollie say "I try to make em pitches" or "I try to make them $#%!*$*". :lol:

its absolutely amazing how Delgado turned it around. I still believe that him missing out in spring training/birth of his kid messed him up last year and thenit snowballed. Then his broken hand last year messed him up for the beginning of this season. Now we see 06 Delgado again.

Nice game Ollie, dude's been crack since Peterson got fired. Hopefully he keeps it up and the Mets reward him with a nice contract after the season. Niceavatar Mez, I've been callin for Manny for years. It looks like we'll have a chance to get him this off-season. He wants a 4 year deal though, so Iprobably wouldn't do it at his age.

Originally Posted by gmoney771981

Nice game Ollie, dude's been crack since Peterson got fired. Hopefully he keeps it up and the Mets reward him with a nice contract after the season. Nice avatar Mez, I've been callin for Manny for years. It looks like we'll have a chance to get him this off-season. He wants a 4 year deal though, so I probably wouldn't do it at his age.

Really? You need to go down to Port St Lucie and holler at Luis Castillo. Nah, Manny isn't coming off 2 knee surgeries, he'd probably only get a3 year deal.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Either is fine, I think the Pokemon fits Gado better tho.

Cancel can be:

071126_fat-frog.jpg
laugh.gif

el Coqui.

No wait... coqui es frog en ingles. Como se dice FAT TOAD en espanol?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Eff you Mez for posting up the frog picture.

I have a serious phobia of frogs.

Eff you!

Como se dice FAT TOAD en espanol?

Bengie Molina.

laugh.gif
@ Bengie = fat toad

BengieMolina2838614_Giants_v_Padres.jpg

You really got a phobia of frogs man? You killing our fun!
laugh.gif

Nah, for real though.... If it bugs you like that, I'm sure Mez got a substitute picture.

Back
Top Bottom