Mark Teixeira
Prince Fielder
David Wright
Aramis Ramirez
Matt Holliday
Chipper Jones
Derrek Lee
Alfonso Soriano

What a difference a finally healthy wrist and playing relaxed does to a player, plus he looks even more disciplined than 2006.

Plus the NOTEBOOK is back in full effect.
laugh.gif

Thought it was today.

As for moves, no I don't see any happening the way teams are asking for too much, its ridiculous.

I find it funny how the Pirates would just hand the Yankees Nady and Mart for a bag of balls, but then ask the Mets for F-Mart if they want Bay. What a joke ofan organization they are.
laugh.gif

If you can't afford to pay Marte the 6M he's owed and build around him as your main setup guy/closer, then you don't deserve to be a franchise.

The Pie-rates were desperate for pitching, apparently. Their rotation looks
sick.gif
And they're probably trying to fleece the Mets after a bunch of GMs probably called up Pittsburgh after the Nady/Marte deal and asked them "the(expletive) are you doin?!?!" (word to Sue Simmons)

Delgado has more HRs than A-Rod? He really has turned it around...

:: hopes his Delgado rookie card can gain some value ::

While the Pirates were desperate, so were the Yankees, you'd figure the Pirates would have some leverage when making deals when a team is trying to fillsome holes.

Yankees fleeced them.
laugh.gif

I read a funny.

What do psychiatrists prescribe to patients with a fear of crowds?

Marlins Season Tickets.
laugh.gif

There's this up-and-comer named Hernandez that the Mets would be willing to include in that trade. He throws bullets, has a huge curve, but has been alittle nicked up at times. Great young prospect though.

There's this up-and-comer named Hernandez that the Mets would be willing to include in that trade. He throws bullets, has a huge curve, but has been a little nicked up at times. Great young prospect though.
For Paul Byrd? Why?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

There's this up-and-comer named Hernandez that the Mets would be willing to include in that trade. He throws bullets, has a huge curve, but has been a little nicked up at times. Great young prospect though.
For Paul Byrd? Why?
laugh.gif

First name: Orlando

wink.gif

The Mariners still want Jon Niese and another prospect for Raul Ibanez; the Mets are not biting. Similar situation with the Ms asking the Cubs for Felix Pieand another player.

Dont do it OMAR~!!!

We need to make a move and not put all of our eggs in one basket with Church. Hopefully the Mariners come to their senses at midnight and give us Ibanez forNick Evans or some other low level prospect.

Problem is the Mariners want more than a B-level prospect.

If Church can come back effective I'd rather just get an added arm in the pen, but the Mets aren't exactly DESPERATE by any stretch of the imagination.

If the Marlins can get Manny for 3 young players(Hermida, and whoever the hell else they are talking about), why can't we put together a package asattractive?

Because the Marlins young players > Mets young players.

Marlins BREED young stars, too bad their ownership is cheap.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by JoRdaN DoN

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The Mets are Gonna Choke!!!![/color]

indifferent.gif
.... was there really a point of you coming in here and saying that?... What are you a Yankee fan?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Your hope is at its highest point now, because your LiL Mets on a winningstreak as of late, don't fool yourself, they aint going nowhere with their over-priced roster, Phillies and Marlins been at the top all yeararound...Don't get mad cause you gonna be left to watchin the other new york team come september....[/color]

And no i aint a Yankees fan

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The Mets are Gonna Choke!!!![/color]

indifferent.gif
.... was there really a point of you coming in here and saying that?... What are you a Yankee fan?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Your hope is at its highest point now, because your LiL Mets on a winning streak as of late, don't fool yourself, they aint going nowhere with their over-priced roster, Phillies and Marlins been at the top all year around...Don't get mad cause you gonna be left to watchin the other new york team come september....[/color]

And no i aint a Yankees fan

How am I mad?... you sound like a friggin' idiot... you come in here trying to poke fun at us Mets fans saying they're gunna choke... what are you 5years old? grow up man...
tired.gif

^ Nobody really cares for your opinion though, stop trolling a METS SEASON THREAD, thank you.

Anyways, tonight's lineup:

Reyes, SS
Reyes, 2b
Wright, 3B
Delgado, 1B
Beltran, CF
Tatis, RF
Anderson, LF
Schnieder, C
Pelf

Back
Top Bottom