Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

Magician saw the light through the pride, power, and pinstripes,
roll.gif

Looks like I was "jumping the gun" on burnett I mean the guy has great stuff but his qwerkiness just makes me a little uneasy. I'll wait till theregular season ends before I annoint him the best pitcher on our staff

man AJ is a beast, a lot of yoou are getting on him for no reason, he has been practically lights out over his last 5 starts. Coming into yesterdays start hehad a 0.99 ERA over his last 4. He has been great as of late and it doesnt look like that is going to change. Yes it was not as stellar as we hoped for but hegot us the win and that does matter.

Day game today...lets get another W

yo alleniverson your avatar is
pimp.gif

who is that melissa ford??

btw if by ryan is available why don't we lock em up just so the Red Sox or some other team in the AL can't find lightning in a bottle with this @!#+%..

GOOD FIRST INNING FOR ACEVES...HE HAS TO PROVE HIMSELF TODAY, HES GOT A NEW ROLE...HOPING FOR THE BEST

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

^^ not happening

If not, then we go no where the next two games unless Joba somehow makes in to the 6th and Andy doesn't stink it up again. Our bullpen is going to getstretched 3 days in a row.

Eh, I ain't too concerned with stretching everyone thin over this weekend series considering it's the last series before the break. To be honest, aslong as we avoid any kind of injuries, I'll be content with 1 of 3 from the Halos.

yea Aceves is on like a 65 pitch count so i dont see him going anywhere near 7 innings.

the way this game is going, I absolutely would take 1/3 from the angels. but personally i would LOVE to see the yankes get over their Angels hump...i feel likewe might see them in playoffs this year.

I know it's the ASB but still anytime you gotta stretch out the arms in the pen it's a little worrysome. But then again hopefully Joba and Andy go deepand prove me wrong. Is Mitre up in the pen too?

Back
Top Bottom