Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

Royals were down 5-3 entering the 6th & just scored 4 runs to take a 7-5 lead
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LETS GO ROYALS!

(79% of you guys 3 weeks ago)
"%%++ the Yankees......we #%!!$%# suck! This team blows @!%!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
No one wants to win!!! We can't win 10 games in a row?!?!? We blow! I'm about to jump of the brooklyn bridge, swim to the manhattan bridge,jump off that, catch a boat to the U.N. building, taxi to the Empire state building and end it all!! We have the 4th best record in baseball but im gonn1 endmy lifeeeeeee... goodbye team yankees, shrimp, and creampie!!!"

roll.gif

FIRST PLACE YANKEES !!!!!

and i was one of the yankee fans feeling sorry for myself and thinking the end was near
laugh.gif

but i'm older than all of you and been rooting for the yanks since day one so i earned the right to be an a-hole
laugh.gif

TB,

They were just sucking off Boston again. And the way they're doing it tonight is licking their sack right before the commercial break. Maybe I'm justhot and annoyed. But #$!+ them.

Yankees tied for first.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

On an even sadder note, I only get to watch 2 more Yankee games in the next 3 weeks.
frown.gif

As much as I dislike the Yanks, I have to agree with you guys about the Bean Town slurping. Half of their "analysts" are from Mass anyway...
smh.gif

^ Glad to see that yankee fans aren't the only people that witness the boston love affair with ESPN. You would think john kruk was a sox beat writer theway he slurps them.. and peter gammons.. where should I start? The old man oblivious

Bring on the dead guys
laugh.gif
... I want 2 out of 3 but the way the rotation looks I doubt it, Joba starts tonight
sick.gif

yea i benched Saunders in my fantasy league today for the fear he willl implode again, he has been very shaky of late...lets go Yanks!

Melancon is back for bullpen help after using mad bullpen yesterday and Aceves assuring himself that he prob won't pitch until after the all star break. Ihope he proves he can stick around cause ive always liked him alot.

very excited for tonight, I really hope we can put alot of those angels nightmares behind us and really play well out there going into the break

Joba, phil hughes, and austin jackson for doc halladay.. do it now cashman. Anything to keep him away from the sox

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Joba, phil hughes, and austin jackson for doc halladay.. do it now cashman. Anything to keep him away from the sox
That won't happen...i don't even know if I would want Halladay for all of them...Halladay is getting old

I have boycotted espn for MLB network even tho tom verducci gets under my skin I enjoy there analysis. We need to land halladay seriously.. that will lock upthe al pennant definitly

Yo jrp44 what if he goes to the sox what are we gonna do then? Halladay is getting older but its not like he's a fireballer the guy throws a 91-93 cutterand a 92-94 four seem fastball. Basically what I'm saying is that the man knows how to pitch and he will be very effective for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom