Official N.Y. Yankees 2011 SEASON THREAD y-(97-65) Vol. We'll be in the Off-season thread =/

Grandersonnnnn
pimp.gif

Good opening day win

Just saw that Rafael Soriano has the same birthday as me
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

So excited for this season

Just saw that Rafael Soriano has the same birthday as me
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

So excited for this season

i was listening to wfan

some dude called in and said beer at yankee stadium is $11
eek.gif
sick.gif

i dont drink but damn, thats too much

i was listening to wfan

some dude called in and said beer at yankee stadium is $11
eek.gif
sick.gif

i dont drink but damn, thats too much

yo our bullpen is serious on the low. games can be over by the 6th inning. joba 7th. soriano 8th. rivera 9th. the only one i have no faith in is joba since he's inconsistent. but still, if games can be over by the 6th or 7th that would be a good look.

on the low...our team is being under-rated by people
pimp.gif

yo our bullpen is serious on the low. games can be over by the 6th inning. joba 7th. soriano 8th. rivera 9th. the only one i have no faith in is joba since he's inconsistent. but still, if games can be over by the 6th or 7th that would be a good look.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

pimp.gif
Didn't you hear? We are apparently the underdogs
grin.gif

pimp.gif
Didn't you hear? We are apparently the underdogs
grin.gif

pimp.gif

A. it's not on the low, everyone knows about our pen.
B. Joba pitched really well yesterday so lets give him props...until or if he F's up, hopefully yesterday was the start to a brilliant season for him

pimp.gif

A. it's not on the low, everyone knows about our pen.
B. Joba pitched really well yesterday so lets give him props...until or if he F's up, hopefully yesterday was the start to a brilliant season for him

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Time to start my gambling on baseball, going to the game tomorrow hopefully they win by more than two.
Gambling on baseball in the regular season?

2rz3sjm.jpg

Time to start my gambling on baseball, going to the game tomorrow hopefully they win by more than two.
Gambling on baseball in the regular season?

2rz3sjm.jpg

I'll be at the game tomorrow as well.

Back
Top Bottom