Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Durant is having one of his most efficient nights of the season...and you give the attempt to tie the game to Russell Westbrook...who was shooting 3 for 15...who shoots a 28 foot 3 pointer and hits nothing but...Air.

K.

Good Win for the Warriors.

Last edited:
I have no idea why KD passed to Perk right there. Throwing the ball as hard as you can at the backboard would be a better option

^^^ can't win'em all bro. Off nights are off nights. I feel like the thunder just want to hurry up and be in the playoffs already. Nothing else really matters.

Durant is having one of his most efficient nights of the season...and you give the attempt to tie the game to Russell Westbrook...who was shooting 3 for 15...who shoots a 28 foot 3 pointer and hits nothing but...Air.

K.

Good Win for the Warriors.
They were down 4 at that point. The play to tie or win was the one when KD decided he still needed to get his 10th assist so he passed to Perkins and it got picked. Of course, if you're a good coach Perkins isn't even in the game at that point but whatever.

So if Brooks late game play call is a pass to Perkins.. Just screw it and go back to KD heavinga 30 footer.

No way I trust Perkins in that moment. I'd rather have Russ try to score on a header

Yes, let's double team Landry and leave Curry wide open

Are you serious? We run a play with the game on the line to get Perkins to the basket?

KD fishing too hard for that 10th assist, 4 turnovers in the 4th quarter alone

This has been my only qualm with KD this year.

You are not Lebron James bruh. Do what you do best.

Go out there get 30+ and 7-8 boards and finish. Son can shoot it from anywhere and when he gets bored with that take it to the basket with his handle. But this year he wants to be Bron. I understand yall boys and seeing him do what he does with a team is tempting, but that's not your game. This team is only gonna go as far Westbrook can figure things out at PG anyway. Let him do the playmaking.

Durant's shooting efficiency has been great this year. BUt his turnovers are too high. Along with Westbrook's ****ups no wonder they're 29th in the league in giveaways.

FREE JIMMER
nthat.gif

So if Brooks late game play call is a pass to Perkins.. Just screw it and go back to KD heavinga 30 footer.

No way I trust Perkins in that moment. I'd rather have Russ try to score on a header
Might as well punt the ball into the stands. Even if Curry doesn't pick that pass, Perk wasn't about to score.

I don't know if that's what Brooks drew up (the pass to Perk) or if it was just a reaction to Marc predictably doubling KD since you know it's going to him, PLUS KD was fishing for his 10th assist the whole second half. He had 5 tos in the 4th, all of which were instances where I would have preferred he just shot the ball.

And yea teams are "figuring out" our Russ and KD only touch the ball the last 4 minutes offense. KD right at the high post either off a pin down or just pick and roll with Russ as the ball handler, it works just because KD and Russ are so great (not tonight so much), but we need to add a wrinkle to it; or pass Martin the ball one time or something.

Again though, Perk shouldn;t have even been in the game. It;s his fault Curry was open on that previous 3 he just happened to miss, overhedging WAY too far forcing Thabo to have to jump off Curry to try to get to Landry who then just drops it back to Curry.

But it's whatever. It's not a terrible loss really. Dudes on the message board panicking. I'm sure Skip and Coach Nick are smiling though

Chuck we were dead last in the league in turnovers and assists (we're 18th this yr) too. Style of play issue, and personnel. Ball not seein' enough hands

Last edited:
why is perk even in the Gm for offense?
Durant trying to be a playmaker too much when he could score at will. Nobody on the A's can even bother him
curry outpkaying Russ
w's with impressive wins. Too good at hm

33 points on 17 shots...WTF? KD is not human.

People always like to say there will never be another Shaq, but will there ever be another KD?

a 6'11, super coordinated SF, with lighting super tight handles? He's a physical freak, he;s like Dirk if he was made entirely out of fast twitch mucles fibres.

Another thing is nobody talked about how KD has maxed out his physical potential, he didn't have a blow by first step in college, he wasn't an incredible leaper, but he has somehow become all those things, he has maxed out every part of his game except defense.

Last edited:
@MattLeland: #GSWarriors become the first team this season to beat OKC in a game that the Thunder led after three quarters.

:wow: :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom