Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's good when he passes in the flow. It's just when he drives to pass versus driving to finish and the pass opportunity just presents itself, it's predictable. He has an entirely different speed and posture when he's looking to pass. He was deciding before the plays developed that he was going to pass. Again, he had 8 assists at the half and seemed to be aiming for that double double.

Call me crazy (*waits for someone to actually call me crazy)

but that play wasn't drawn up for perk. KD came off a screen (or two) and they jumped him. Perk is wide open rolling to the basket. The logical and instinctive play is to throw it which is what I think KD did. Perk took too long to roll and KD took too long to throw that pass, allowing Steph to pick it.

Call me crazy (*waits for someone to actually call me crazy)

but that play wasn't drawn up for perk. KD came off a screen (or two) and they jumped him. Perk is wide open rolling to the basket. The logical and instinctive play is to throw it which is what I think KD did. Perk took too long to roll and KD took too long to throw that pass, allowing Steph to pick it.

Obviously.

The safer option would have been for KD to throw the ball into the stands and flail his arms violently rather than give Perk the ball

Obviously.

The safer option would have been for KD to throw the ball into the stands and flail his arms violently rather than give Perk the ball

I disagree. Not a fan of Perk but if he catches that that's an easy dunk. No one was there. I don't think even Perk would mess that up :lol:

Might as well punt the ball into the stands. Even if Curry doesn't pick that pass, Perk wasn't about to score.

Wait. What he catches the ball and its an EASY dunk.
Not Perkins. Ibaka could take off from anywhere inside the paint and dunk. Perk is NOTORIOUS for tricking off layups and taking forever to power up to "jump" and front rimming short on 2ft "shots." He was having a great scoring night by his standards though so maybe.

:lol: at MItch. In all seriousness, I'm not sure I have seen Perk dunk off 1 foot since he's been a Thunder.

Last edited:
There may not be any all timers in their prime (sans a healthy Dwight), but there are a lot of good centers in the league.

So, does Marc, ZBO or both make the all star team?

I think Marc deserves it over ZBO. He's the team's most valuable player, a defensive player of the year candidate, career high in assists/blocks, close to be the only player in NBA history to be in the top 10 in blocks and FT%.

The Spurs have to get somebody, don't they? Lakers ****** it up being a non playoff team and getting 2. Some jimmies gon' be rustled

Last edited:

I think Marc deserves it over ZBO. He's the team's most valuable player, a defensive player of the year candidate, career high in assists/blocks, close to be the only player in NBA history to be in the top 10 in blocks and FT%.

7d80efb7125cec88789fe05ed407d.gif

http://uppix.net/e/9/d/7d80efb7125cec88789fe05ed407d.gif[/quote]

:rollin :rollin

http://uppix.net/e/9/d/7d80efb7125cec88789fe05ed407d.gif[/quote]
[img]http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/westbrook-posterizing.gif

It's little man's game now. Let Duncan and his baggy *** Rocawear jeans and flannels mire from the crowd

Datznasty could say anything about the thunder and I would believe him :lol:. surprised there aren't more thunders fans on nt

It's some that don't post much that have pmed me before, but that actually live in or close to OKC that I know of it's like 5. And there's some OKC NTers who just be in the Nike section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom