Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skip doesn't realize with a meniscus, its painful to cut and jump on it.

I don't know why everybody is overlooking the Spurs?

laugh.gif
what have the thunder proven to be a dangerous threat?
Acb is like one of those people that takes a little rumor and exaggerate the hell out of it..
It was a close series last year even with Harden crapping the bed and Brooks being an idiot playing Perkins instead of Collison.

Russ, KD and Serge all improved this year. Given that Lebron is also in God mode this year as well
laugh.gif

I don't get why normal people compare their surgeries to professional athletes. Westbrook has to get back to elite athlete level - the average person/Skip needs to get back to walking or running non-competitively. Completely irrelevant.
:lol: right? As if all Russ has to do is jog. Dude is a clown.

dissapointed in russ injury.

beverly was way too agressive on that play. i wish westbrook had actually confronted him and knocked him out. hes done for the season anyways.

:lol: what have the thunder proven to be a dangerous threat?

Acb is like one of those people that takes a little rumor and exaggerate the hell out of it..

It was a close series last year even with Harden crapping the bed and Brooks being an idiot playing Perkins instead of Collison.

Russ, KD and Serge all improved this year. Given that Lebron is also in God mode this year as well :lol:
Sorry but 4-1 is not a close series..

I don't know why everybody is overlooking the Spurs?
If they were healthy, I actually had them beating OKC since Westbrook was awful from a scoring standpoint against them in the WCFs & then he followed that up by shooting terribly vs. them this year.

Harden stepped up last year when Russ couldn't hit anything against SAS, but he aint there no mo and I have zero confidence in Martin.

But San Antonio is struggling with their own injuries at the moment.

No one tell him kobe has more rings than duncan and that lakers have more championships than the spurs.
Even tho these things are true, all of it is in the past which makes it pretty irrelevant to.his initial point. But I am rooting for the Lakers. Cause even tho we got to get out of the first round and believe we can beat both teams the Lakers are an extremely easier matchup for us.

:lol: what have the thunder proven to be a dangerous threat?

Russ, KD and Serge all improved this year. Given that Lebron is also in God mode this year as well :lol:
Sorry but 4-1 is not a close series..

Most of the games were close tho

The silver lining in all those though is that KD is finally freed from the shackles known as Russell Westbrook.

No longer will KD have to suffer through Westbrook taking more shots than him in a game and being a hindrance to his personal development as a player and an impediment to the Thunder's overall team success.

Maybe now KD can flourish and establish himself as one of the best players currently in the NBA.

/end sarcasm

Seriously though,  the news about Westbrook injury sucks.
tired.gif

All the best to him and I'm hoping he makes a quick recovery and can return to form.

Reading how the Timberwolves screwed themselves over and over again was eerily similar to the chapter in Bill Simmons' Book of Basketball which outlined the Suns terrible mismanagement.  Some people have no business running a professional sports team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom