Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey_

If Jeremy Lin miraculously is well enough to play after Rustle's injury...

:stoneface:

Julius F. Wrek

Who didn't see that coming?

Reggie Jackson will lock him up too :lol:

Too bad Brooks will probably give fisher 20 mins.

Jeremy Lamb wasting away somewhere in Tulsa right now.

From Twitter :lol:

Lol! Man yall hella silly!

Someone must paid that kid big to take out Westbrook, Who's the key for the thunders to win.

Knicks 2013 championship sounds promising now
Westbrook getting hurts, equals increased confidence by Knicks fans in winning the title this year?

Oh ok.

Hey_

If Jeremy Lin miraculously is well enough to play after Rustle's injury...

:stoneface:

Julius F. Wrek

He's still a subpar player lol.
Lin has clearly shown that he's not about that playoff life. I'm glad he didn't add to the embarrassment of the Knicks losing to the Heat last year with all his turnovers. I immediately noticed that when he was gone the Rockets made it a real close game.

Hey soho I would not be surprised if someone paid Beverly (like bryant) to take Russ out. If it can happen in the nfl then I'm sure it can happen in the nba which has a lot of clown business in it too.

Ijs

rather see spurs vs heat. at least it is something different.

shouldve just kept harden and waited to move him after this season. still dont know why they wanted to ship him out so fast

Last edited:
None of you said a damn thing when the play actually happened. Everybody in here was on Beverly's balls talking about how hard he played in game 2 and now he's public enemy #1 on here 
laugh.gif

Boston should just play Melo straight up.
Send regular help instead of flat out doubling

Contested pull ups > Wide open threes/Guys blowing by Boston's closeouts & getting to the rim

Last edited:
THe ideal scenario is for Brooks to insert Fisher for 1 minute, then use his gorilla arms to take out Beverly's knee, thus ending both Beverly and Fisher's seasons.

Anytime Iamjusayn agrees with you....... you know you are wrong 
laugh.gif

Hey soho I would not be surprised if someone paid Beverly (like bryant) to take Russ out. If it can happen in the nfl then I'm sure it can happen in the nba which has a lot of clown business in it too.

Ijs

Yea Rose injury and his reluctant to come back is part of the NBA plan lol.

Last edited:
has he even been in pre game  shoot arounds ? Pop believes in jinx thou
hellz nah...they probably wont give him a jersey, practice with the team....be in the city of san antonio...hell even use the spurs in nba 2k until the 1st round is over.

Someone must paid that kid big to take out Westbrook, Who's the key for the thunders to win.

Knicks 2013 championship sounds promising now
Westbrook getting hurts, equals increased confidence by Knicks fans in winning the title this year?

Oh ok.

Who said he's a Knicks fan? And that would be ONE fan if he is one.

It's already been established that rck takes shots at every team, cuz he's drunk or something. Don't bring reasoning into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom