Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up and watched the 4th quarter. When they called out of bounds with like 10 seconds left. And then reviewed it. I don't think it ever went out of bounds. They went to the monitor and put their hand phones down super fast and said call stands

Just quit. :smh:

:pimp:

:rofl: :rofl:

Dudes ain't up on G Karl history lessons. :lol:

Well, well, well. DipsetGeneral was correct. (Speaking in third person). Denver get outed in the first round yet again. I cannot be so critical of them however, because their leading scorer was missing in action with an ACL tear.

Derrick Rose should make a widely-talked about appearance and suit up for game 7 in Barclays. Does dude realize how much BS he's gonna receive from the media when decimated Chicago was up 3-1 and squander a safe lead against the Nets?!?! Who were actually the favorite to win this series?!

Yo Derrick, if you can hear me doggie... Just suit up at least. Play like 10-15 mins and try to provide some help for your team. You will not be able to handle all the crap Chicago media and media across the country is gonna bring your way!

No no no.... this dude be like "My Lakers, my Kings, my Warriors"

or

"My Kobe, my Cousins, my Curry"

"I support my California teams" 
indifferent.gif

this dude is so fickle thin, he pisses me the hell off...... I'm his best man at his wedding too.... I'ma roast the hell out of his fan hood during me best man speech.

with your half kings half laker jersey right? :lol:

oh so now you aint no laker fan now that the kings are staying? aight i see how it is :lol:

Last edited:
Who is that?

:stoneface: come on dogg the greatest dancer in rap history? :lol:

hammer use to attend my church back in the day. always respect that man because he put everyone of his friends and family members on the payroll until his cash dried up.

he still lives big though probably off royalties lol

Well, well, well. DipsetGeneral was correct. (Speaking in third person). Denver get outed in the first round yet again. I cannot be so critical of them however, because their leading scorer was missing in action with an ACL tear.

Derrick Rose should make a widely-talked about appearance and suit up for game 7 in Barclays. Does dude realize how much BS he's gonna receive from the media when decimated Chicago was up 3-1 and squander a safe lead against the Nets?!?! Who were actually the favorite to win this series?!

Yo Derrick, if you can hear me doggie... Just suit up at least. Play like 10-15 mins and try to provide some help for your team. You will not be able to handle all the crap Chicago media and media across the country is gonna bring your way!

well actually almost everyone knows about denver and their first round exists :lol: people just got caught up in the moment

its been a full year since rose played?

man smh if the bulls lose to the nets

i thought maybe the bulls could atleast win a game or two against miami. nets gonna get swept so hard :x

Derrick deserves all the negativity....seriously he's treating this injury like its the 80s

1. With a comeback like that you HAVE TO WIN. Nuggs missed too many FTs, layups, and blow calls.

2. I would like to thank NT for making it clear to me how bad George Karl is in the playoffs :x (I had them in the Finals, before gallo got hurt, but still :smh: )

3. Melo always gets blamed for not getting past the 1st round. Yet George Karl was his coach for 7 seasons. There has to be some kind of correlation. It cant be all Melo's fault can it? (ofcourse all this goes out the window if we lose to the Celtics).

1. With a comeback like that you HAVE TO WIN. Nuggs missed too many FTs, layups, and blow calls.

2. I would like to thank NT for making it clear to me how bad George Karl is in the playoffs :x (I had them in the Finals, before gallo got hurt, but still :smh: )

3. Melo always gets blamed for not getting past the 1st round. Yet George Karl was his coach for 7 seasons. There has to be some kind of correlation. It cant be all Melo's fault can it? (ofcourse all this goes out the window if we lose to the Celtics).

I've been yelling from the Mountain Tops that he is not a good coach. He's had ELITE talent at every stop he's been at yet only 4 (Sea conf frinals & finals, Mil conf finals & Den conf finals) of this teams have done anything noteworthy..

In 3 decades he's only been out of the 1st round 8 xs... He dead *** has a 27% rate of making it out of the 1st round. In the last decade he's made it out once. But somehow its always the players fault. I don't understand it. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Nuggets need some shooters in the offseason, there isn't much they could have done this series offensively without Gallo, they're onl shooter. But defensively, they could have been better. They showed signs of being defensive but not long enough. Should have put Iggy on Curry all of the time after game 3.

Convinced Denver's system saved Corey Brewer's career. I really do not think he's employable by 90% of the NBA.

I believe the impacts of coaches are overblown unless, it's in a close series, with similar talent.

While I don't really believe Geroge Karl is some great coach I don't think he is terrible, what would you have done? Once Gallo went out their roster became incredibly flawed

Scott Brooks is proving himself ill qualified to coach a championship team, I've been saying this forever for the Thunder and KD to achieve its destiny Sam Presti or KD needs to fire Scott Brooks.

Mark Jackson, somhow managed to get the ball in his best players hands in positions to score, Westbrook goes out and the Thunder offense becomes 1-4 flat half the time, just so KD can get the ball in some sort of space.

Last edited:
Woke up and watched the 4th quarter. When they called out of bounds with like 10 seconds left. And then reviewed it. I don't think it ever went out of bounds. They went to the monitor and put their hand phones down super fast and said call stands
It never went out of bounds. Refs were anticipating instead of reacting. Just one of many awful calls that went the Warriors' way last night. It was a poorly officiated game.

Last edited:
Inside the NBA will never be the same, but I'm rooting for Charles and Kenny in their NBA general manager and NBA coaching careers.

Looking at where the Suns are today, Charles can't be any worse than the last gm's that ran that organization into the ground the last few years.

i fell asleep they said they are leaving? :nerd: :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom