Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol look at the complaining already. Bosh went straight up and Nate flopped down. And there an obvious hook on butler grabbing boshes leg and they give him a clear path. Stop with the refs are gonna give Miami everything ******** people say that **** every damn series.

Nate getting hit by bosh and going to the ground isnt flopping, theres a 1 foot difference there buddy, was it a foul? No. Was it a flop? No. Clear path is a dumb rule, but Bosh was arm checking before the hook, should have just been a foul and a throw in from the side line.

Ok you're not a Lebron/Heat just like Bill O'Reilly isn't a Republican :lol:

You never said delusional stuff? Really?

I remember I said its going to really hard for the Heat to be a lock for championships past the 2014 season because of the CBA and players aging.

I even showed you articles with NBA sources that it's a strong possibility

But you scoffed at it.

You basically said its impossible and that Arison is just going to lose massive amounts of money indefinitely and that players will always take pay cuts to come play with Lebron.

That's not a bit delusional? :lol:

Lebron is not on Jordan's level.

If after this season Lebron hung it up to play for the Miami Dolphins people aren't going to lose interest In the NBA like they did when Jordan left to play Baseball.

People were crying for Jordan to come back. Hakeem, Ewing etc etc, none of those guys filled the void.

If Lebron left, people would so sad but people would just move on to KD and Melo as not big thing.

Exactly. Repped.

When Lebron had that melt down in the 2011 Finals. And btw that was one of the worst performance for any superstar I've seen. 4 consecutive 4th quarters melt down. The better than MJ talk went out the window there.

Also Lebron FG% is vastly misleading.

Lebron is not a good shooter. Just watch the game. Lebron rarely if ever take long 2s. It's either point in the paint or three pointers that are wide open. Lebron also publicly mentioned that he's very aware of his FG% and will not do anything to mess up his stat. That mean no late clock shot and no contest 2s.

He's efficient but he's not the scorer of Kobe/Jordan/KD/Bird.

He couldnt win with another all star. Dude need 2 all stars in their prime + 4 shooters for him to finally get over the hump.
'
How can you be better than MJ if you can't even score in a variety way like MJ?

And to cap it off. Lebron is the only player in NBA history to chase ring in his physical prime.

MJ, Magic, Bird, Kobe, etc. None of these guys chase ring in their physical prime.

******g refs man.

I don't ever complain about refs this early in the game, EVER. Check my post history.

But those calls were AWFUL. :smh:

Get Noah and Boozer in foul trouble and there is no one to defend the basket, MIA can just drive to the hole all night long.

Nate getting hit by bosh and going to the ground isnt flopping, theres a 1 foot difference there buddy, was it a foul? No. Was it a flop? No. Clear path is a dumb rule, but Bosh was arm checking before the hook, should have just been a foul and a throw in from the side line.
Bosh went straight up. Nate feel atraight down on his back. And look miamis over the foul limit before Chicago. Stop with the refs calling everything for the heat.

******g refs man.

I don't ever complain about refs this early in the game, EVER. Check my post history.

But those calls were AWFUL. :smh:

It's sickening. Hurts the game so much.

Haslem with the clear flop btw, hope he gets fined.

I love the game, but I hate what the nba does for miami.

Last edited:
Bosh went straight up. Nate feel atraight down on his back. And look miamis over the foul limit before Chicago. Stop with the refs calling everything for the heat.

Okay, so how is that flop? He ran into a dude a foot bigger than him, hes going to go down. Im not complaining bout the refs, yet :wink:

This has probably been posted but...

back050613.jpg

:rofl:

Miamis over the foul limit before Chicago is. Stop thinking of excuses to not give Miami credit where credit is due.

Lol if that's bulls game plan to dribble ball out to last second to shoot this gonna be a quick series lmaook

Interesting game so far. We're not making any shots but our D has been pretty good.
This is going to get out of hand at some point. CHI doesn't have enough guns on offense & without Hinrich & Deng, they don't have enough to stifle Wade & Bron for the whole game.

Go watch the lakers playoff conspiracy if you want to complain about calls.......

It's on the same level, I know.
Nba is basically a comedy show nowadays. Championship means nothing when the league is filled with such deception.

Nate Rob just dribble out the entire 24 second shot clock and took that shot?!?? I mean granted it went in but still 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Also, he has the laziest handle ever.... never seen such a blatant carry with a stand still dribble 
mean.gif

Nate Rob just dribble out the entire 24 second shot clock and took that shot?!?? I mean granted it went in but still 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Also, he has the laziest handle ever.... never seen such a blatant carry with a stand still dribble 
mean.gif

He was attempting to hold for the last shot, pretty much that was the play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom