Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nate Rob just dribble out the entire 24 second shot clock and took that shot?!?? I mean granted it went in but still 
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Also, he has the laziest handle ever.... never seen such a blatant carry with a stand still dribble 
mean.gif
He was attempting to hold for the last shot, pretty much that was the play.
Well ya that was obvious.... but they couldn't have run anything else other than a 1-4 flat?

The Heat are the best team since the 2001 Lakers and the Bulls in 1996. (Sucks to say but it's true)

There hasn't been such a gap between the best player and the rest of the league since Jordan. Complete domination by LeBron James, it's absolutely 90's Jordan like. (That was also painful to say.)

lol @ heat stans

Lebron has not dominated the REGULAR season like Jordan MUCH LESS the playoffs. Dude is 1-2 in finals appearances, including one of the worst finals performances of all time in 2011. He has not even dominated the playoffs as much as Kobe in recent times; even if he wins this year he will be 2-2 in the finals compared to kobe 2-1 in the last 5 years.

The Heat are the best team since the 2001 Lakers and the Bulls in 1996. (Sucks to say but it's true)

There hasn't been such a gap between the best player and the rest of the league since Jordan. Complete domination by LeBron James, it's absolutely 90's Jordan like. (That was also painful to say.)

lol @ heat stans

Lebron has not dominated the REGULAR season like Jordan MUCH LESS the playoffs. Dude is 1-2 in finals appearances, including one of the worst finals performances of all time in 2011. He has not even dominated the playoffs as much as Kobe in recent times; even if he wins this year he will be 2-2 in the finals compared to kobe 2-1 in the last 5 years.

I'm not a Lebron fan or apologist but he's better now than he ever has been in his career.

So bringing up stats from 2 or 5 years ago doesn't have anything to do what the guy you responded to's point.

The way some of y'all are crying I kinda ho....I can't even fix my fingers type it...

I'm not a Lebron fan or apologist but he's better now than he ever has been in his career.

So bringing up stats from 2 or 5 years ago doesn't have anything to do what the guy you responded to's point.

90's Jordan like he is not

Usually when someone starts with "im not but" they usually are. Word to "I have a black friend"

The refs single handedly bringing Miami back.

Did you see how lebron willed that 9-0 run from the bench? Just imagine if he wasn't playing with scrubs.

Great 3pt shot from the refs. Really have added range on that jumper lately.

Last edited:
I see the bulls have become well acquainted with all 4 boundary lines already.

Rose needs to get off his behind and help his team try. They've battled hard to be here.

Lol I guess when teams play the heat you guys expect the rules of basketball to change. No 3 secs on the opponent or no close fouls for them. But everything should apply for the heat.

I don't see Nate getting all those shots he was last series with cole on him. He's just as small and just as fast.

Code:
Lol I guess when teams play the heat you guys expect the rules of basketball to change. No 3 secs on the opponent or no close fouls for them. But everything should apply for the heat.

What you don't know is the Heat have electronic rims that open up a little but bigger everything they shoot..

They should redo the Blake Griffin Kia commercials, have one with a young Zach Randolph punking him..

I don't see Nate getting all those shots he was last series with cole on him. He's just as small and just as fast.

MIA defense is much faster and more intense than the NETS could ever hope to be. They can smother you in a heartbeat

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom