Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No thanks to Drummond on the Kings, I want him to have a chance of succeeding.

Last edited:
Drummond has potential to be the best big in the league.
His upside IMO is a healthy Bynum-like game with Dwight-esque athleticism.

Imagine if the Kings paired him with Demarcus Cousins 
sick.gif

kings drafting TRob and then trading him. Not even a showcase chance.

:lol:  don't remind me. Watching him at the combine and working out for the Kings was LULZ

but he's athletic in the coordinated/Marc Gasol-bigman kinda way, if that makes sense. He's no stiff.
yea I know what you mean, just semantics. Deandre jordan is athletic but he's basically a stiff

Z-Bo really got called for a foul there? Looked like every possession in the Clippers series to me. Just sayin'.

If these dudes could just catch a rebound... it would be great, not grab, just catch it when it falls in their hands

really enjoying how physical this game is

why can't the nba (refs) allow this to take place in every game? there's no consistency 

You guys are ******g stupid sometimes. Do you realize how great the Gasol and Z-Bo pairing is? The only duos in the same sentence as them in the last 10 years are Pau and Bynum, and CWebb and Vlade. We're watching one of the greatest post duos the NBA has ever seen. Don't take it for granted and please do not put athletic boneheads like Favors and Drummond in the same sentence as them.

If this were a heat game and the opposing team got called for a offensive foul like that this thread would be going crazy about the refs right now.

OKC taking some STUPID ******g shots right now.

Who the hell does Ibaka think he is?

Presti must feel like an IDIOT keeping him over Harden right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom