Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the sarcastic comments made about the refs and great steal etc obviously dont understand the point being made. No one is saying that the Heat dont play good basketball or make great plays the point is certain opportune momentum stealing or creating decisions are made by the refs quite frequently. Ie the game was extremely close then all these crazy whistles on both ends and then Mia starts to blow it open.

All the sarcastic comments made about the refs and great steal etc obviously dont understand the point being made. No one is saying that the Heat dont play good basketball or make great plays the point is certain opportune momentum stealing or creating decisions are made by the refs quite frequently. Ie the game was extremely close then all these crazy whistles on both ends and then Mia starts to blow it open.

This!

Rio.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Any1 thats a fan of the lakers or any superstar should not ***** about the refs when ur team/player gets them too. Smh

Hold up! This fool chalmers choked dude!hell naw hey Noah u gotta take off on that fool! We already losing man he shld knock dude out!

Mario only did that because Noah has one tech. Ole mark!

Last edited:
Yet you always think the nba is against the knicks. So explain to me why Stern, the money-hungry bastard that he is, would tell the refs to watch superstar melo and co more closely and not the pacers?

New York is the biggest market in entite league (only LA could even make am argument). why wouldn't stern capitalize on that and give them the same treatment the heat get? A knicks/Heat ECF would be the best thing for the NBA, wouldn't it? But instead all I ever read on here is hownthe knicks don't get any calls. Knicks fans, and you in particular, are some of the worst fans to deal with on this forum. Every other post is about the refs favoring the heat or whoever the knicks are playing. I would hate to see how you act in person.

The Knicks will make money fielding a team with a 20 W record. It doesn't matter if they win or lose. The money from the ny market will be there no matter what

The last time stern helped the Knicks he was universally criticized and people to this day say that he rigged the draft for Ewing. Never again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom