Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. I don't get why the Heat are getting all this flack 
laugh.gif

Guess we just have to deal with it 8)
As them haters got no choice anyway but to deal with it as well 8) 8) 8)

They keep complaining it's as if the situation will change afterwards... :rofl:

Any1 thats a fan of the lakers or any superstar should not ***** about the refs when ur team/player gets them too. Smh

Lakers got swept. Where was the ref help? They have done nothing the last 3 years :smh:

You Miami fans get so defensive when it is obvious who is benefiting from these calls. Miami will win the chip with without ref help. The point is why are they getting ref help in the first place? They don't need it.

Refs killed the flow of the game penalizing the bulls for playing their style of game but let Miami get away with playing physically.

Ticky tack touch fouls on key players kills their intensity so they can't get aggressive in fear of getting in foul trouble.

Refs did their thing first half and the score was already out of hand so the heat were able to just cruise.

Wade didn't even have to whine in the second half.

Miami is skilled but they're so weak.

I don't wanna hear anything y'all seen Noah on the bench. But I wanna know is he ejected for game 3?

Gotta clean up our defense for next game. If Booz is going to continue to play like this its time to just go with Taj more. Just a piss poor game by Us, credit to Miami.

Dont blame Taj for getting ejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom