Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am i the only one who feels bill simmons has no business speaking about basketball?

He knows more about the NBA than S&T combined. Stop it. Just because he's a dorky white dude doesn't mean he's clueless. If anything, Wilbon is the worst. For someone who covered the league for so long, he shows very little of that knowledge.

Funny thing is, the last 20+ or so games between these teams have been damn near dead even. So, with or without Westbrook this was going to be one hell of a series. Don't get it twisted.

Funny thing is, the last 20+ or so games between these teams have been damn near dead even. So, with or without Westbrook this was going to be one hell of a series. Don't get it twisted.
every team in the West needs to send Patrick Beverly a box of chocolates and a Hallmark card.

every team in the West needs to send Patrick Beverly a box of chocolates and a Hallmark card.

Did Darnell Mayberry or whatever his name is talk about how Memphis was a bad matchup with or without Westbrook? Because Westbrook plays perfectly into our defense and turns the ball over? :lol:

if melo got the calls kd gets, he would be living at the line as well. his stats would look way more "efficient" just saying, kd gets that rip through move, but melo gets hacked everytime he puts his head down and attacks the rim and the refs dont even call it most of the time.

QFT

Melo gets to the free throw line quite a bit, but if he gets the calls KD gets--He would have a more impressive stat line.

Ya'll crazy. Simmons knows his stuff. What's he saying that you guys don't agree with?
its not his knowledge, but more so how he presents his knowledge. Comes across as a know it all.  That group has NO chemistry

So does Trent Dilfer and its why people disregard what he says even though he has a wealth of insightful tidbits.

Just look beyond that and his whiteness.

Last edited:
Ya'll crazy. Simmons knows his stuff. What's he saying that you guys don't agree with?
its not his knowledge, but more so how he presents his knowledge. Comes across as a know it all.  That group has NO chemistry

To me magic will be talking about ball and then here comes bill simmons talking bout storylines **** with all that

He always mentions storylines instead of the actual game and basketball statistics

wilbon, magic, jalen and simmons just aren't fun to listen to. none of them individually say anything very funny or interesting, and as a group there's no rhythm. it's not a discussion, it's like listening to strangers talk at each other

inside the nba just struck gold with chuck kenny and ej, and even shaq's been workin on his game

To me magic will be talking about ball and then here comes bill simmons talking bout storylines **** with all that

He always mentions storylines instead of the actual game and basketball statistics

Probably what ESPN pays him to do. :smh: It's a damn shame too.

I feel chris webber should replace simmons

I love webber dude speaks about ball with such enthusiasm it shows he really loves speaking basketball

Webber and Simmons aren't even on the same network 
laugh.gif

Shaq has been great since the playoffs started
Wilbon should just stick to pti
Magic needs to go but it won't happen because everybody loves Magic
I don't mind Simmons, Rose can stay too but he needs to work on his cadences
Maybe they can get Webber away from Turner I doubt he would want to work with Jalen
Ryen Russillo would be perfect Wilbons position

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom