Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, Bosh will be # 2(after Tim Goes, Bosh is the best PF) and Kyrie OR PG going to MIA in a few years.

Chris Bosh the best PF, my god, kevin love, LA, Z-bo. just because bron sold out, doesnt mean kyrie will.

Chris bosh.

Chris bosh is an underrated part of the big 3 IMO, he gets alot of unwarranted hate, and IMO miami cant win a ship w/o him, but a 31 year old bosh isnt a #2 option on a championship team, and that alone isnt keeping bron in miami.

Am i the only one who feels bill simmons has no business speaking about basketball?

No, buddy is an idiot.

He knows more about the NBA than S&T combined. Stop it. Just because he's a dorky white dude doesn't mean he's clueless. If anything, Wilbon is the worst. For someone who covered the league for so long, he shows very little of that knowledge.

Wilbon plays the host role so thats w/e. Bill Simmons, just fully listen to him one time and you will be asking your self how that guy is employed by espn

You dudes hating on bill Simmons are trippin. Dude knows his nba

But I will admit he's much better on his podcast then he is on tv. Magic and Wilbon throw him off his rhythm

Last edited:
What they need is a good host who can set them up so they can show their level of expertise. Pretty sure the TNT crew wouldn't be as good as it could be if it were just Kenny, Barkley & Shaq with no Ernie Johnson.

i dont care for the TNT group

i swear, even in the MLB playoffs on TBS its only good because of EJ

EJ is that dude IMO.

Simmons basketball knowledge is not directly related to his on-air personality.

Just like Magic's incredible basketball talent doesn't mean he can be a good analyst.

Simmons is not suited for on-camera work, he just doesn't come across well at all. Having said that, he's incredibly knowledgeable about the sport... if the average NTer was half as informed, this place would be a utopia :lol:

You should change your sig.. you can't read it and it's just a bright grey/white block of color.

Last edited:
i had read a lot of simmons' articles before i heard him speak on tv. mind was blown. dude did not sound like how i imagined him to :lol:

Last edited:
Not a fan of Simmons but hes an upgrade from Chris Broussard
sick.gif

Simmons is not suited for on-camera work, he just doesn't come across well at all. Having said that, he's incredibly knowledgeable about the sport... if the average NTer was half as informed, this place would be a utopia :lol:

Agreed. I've said it multiple times: Simmons doesn't actually like being on TV (he's admitted it over and over through the years). Doing the NBA show was him doing the network a solid, because they wanted someone who was already in LA. It was either Simmons, or move Legler from the East Coast (not happening), or keep Broussard (already a failure). Simmons' knowledge of the game rests in an encyclopedia of anecdotes, but he researched the most comprehensive book in the history of the game. Regardless of how biased you might think that book was, he knows his stuff.

The hate on NT is because he's white, dorky, didn't play or ever actually cover the league. It's unwarranted.

I love how people can tell you why you don't like someone's on air personality :lol: It's not cause he's white or dorky he never adds anything worthwhile.

Grantland tho :pimp:

My love for all things Bill Simmons won't allow me to admit he's bad on that show.

Like him and Jalen are my two favorite sports media members maybe ever and I hate that show.

Durant is gonna need to add some muscle next season. If he had a fadeaway as a go to move he would be even more deadly in clutch situations.

which is what they have now lol. OKC biggest mistake cause Kevin Martin is no James Harden. They could have gone with James this year and if he didn't resign, you sign OJ mayo who is AT LEAST better than K mart

Watching OJ's decline in Memphis every season... I have to beg to differ.

Really need the Knicks to win tonight. Probably the worst basketball we're playing all season.

No one else is helping Melo
Coach is making 0 offensive adjustments
Deandre > Perkins > Tyson

We're just :x right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom