Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
black falcon 
mean.gif
. still 
laugh.gif
 at how ginobli dropped him last game 

There are a lot of things wrong with the Knicks right now, but it's not just one player. I just don't know what they can do going forward to remedy the roster. It seems like a mess. Garden will be live for game 5...but you know the fans will be tense and won't be afraid to get on the players (early) if things aren't going right.

Brian Shaw, Mike Malone, Stan Van Gundy, Phil, Sloan.

Whoever will come.

But seeing as we got the 2-seed and made the 2nd round...and Woodson can just blame JR and Kidd and Tyson and Shump's knee and maybe even Melo...I wouldn't be surprised if he stayed on. :smh:

Last edited:
At UNC, Barnes was always a player you'd feel would experience more success at the next level than in college.

He would have made the jump from HS if it was still allowed but its all about fit and system. GS is a perfect fit for him, he showed flashes at UNC but he never thrived there

Ehh wrong, bron can guard him but that will also wear lebron *** down too quick & probably make him less effective on the offensive end.It wouldnt even make sense to put bron on him in the 1st place, bosh or haslem are solid enough

There are maybe 2 big men in the league who can guard zbo, the guy is a beast, Lebron would get handled, but then again if zbo tried to guard lebron, zbo would get destroyed, bosh cant guard zbo either, put bosh on gasol and throw birdman or haslem on zbo. IMO the x factor in that series would be conley, that would be a great series if it were to happen.
ZBo struggles against length and athleticism. Ibaka held him to 8pts in game 3 and he only shot 33% against OKC all season. Bron can guard him fine enough in stretches. He would just front and make the entry pass difficult and the Heat are amazing at rotating and helping the helper when they try to reverse the passing angle or they have to run someone off shots. Conley, Bayless, and maybe Q are the only shooters you have to respect too which helps to know if you are a smart defender.

awwsome: Austin Rivers was supposed to be the same. Don't like what I see so far.

Rivers :lol:

His whole game was predicated around him beating guys off the dribble and shooting 3's off the dribble. He can't blow by most NBA defenders and definitely doesn't have the strength to finish at the rim right now either. I actually liked him especially after he hit that shot at Chapel Hill but he'll be out the league in 2 years if he doesn't develop PG skills and a consistent jumper.

How dangerous would this Warriors team be with a healthy David Lee and Brandon Rush? 
mean.gif

If those guys were playing it would just mean less minutes/touches for Barnes, Thompson, Jack, so I don't know that GSW would be that much better. There's only 1 ball.

barnes was a disappoint at unc.. let's not go there
laugh.gif
 can't root for him now that he's with stephanie.. danny green will be representing the tar heels in this court
smokin.gif

Last edited:
If those guys were playing it would just mean less minutes/touches for Barnes, Thompson, Jack, so I don't know that GSW would be that much better. There's only 1 ball.
It's called depth. I don't think Barnes, Klay, and Jack would suffer much. But when I look out there and see Richard Jefferson getting minutes...I'd like to think they'd better off with one of those injured guys in his place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom