Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barkley bet on JR?

953.gif

Any little hope is dead.

Last edited:
Deon Cole show will last 3 episodes. Game programing hasn't been flooded so bad with advertisement since the MLB playoffs and Frank Caliendo commercials :x

Mad late but Derrick Rose a liar. Never cameback. Shoulda told the media that he wasn't coming back. Chicago gave a valiant effort.

Very strange feeling not having OKC in the WCF this year. I actually thought they were a bit better than Memphis even without James Harden and Russy. Wow I really see the value of Russy. I think OKC woulda took the series in 5 or 6 had Russy been there. Kevin Durant's legacy didn't really take a hit or dip but this is defitnely something everyone will remember. I mean 5-21 :x
No George Hill tonight, hmmmm yeah Knicks should win. I had Knicks winning this series in 5. Strictly off the talent beating hard work any day. No Granger either. New York City should be ashamed of their squad.
Warriors should take this Game 6 in the Bay. Series is too good.

For me personally I'd love to see a Grizzlies matchup with the Pacers. I don't see it happening, but that would be the most interesting Finals & something different.

Hey_

Westbrook said he talked to Derrick Rose — a friend of his — a few days after his injury. Westbrook said Rose told him to take his time and to “listen to [his] body” and “make sure [he] gets back 100 percent.”

Oh no.

Julius F. Wrek

derrickrosesmileswhilehegetsablowjob.jpg

:lol: :lol: :rofl:

Very strange feeling not having OKC in the WCF this year. I actually thought they were a bit better than Memphis even without James Harden and Russy. Wow I really see the value of Russy. I think OKC woulda took the series in 5 or 6 had Russy been there. Kevin Durant's legacy didn't really take a hit or dip but this is defitnely something everyone will remember. I mean 5-21 :x

I think OKC did fine without Westbrook. Reggie Jackson stepped up and KD ascended.

It's just the three gods: D-Fish, Scott Brooks and the great Kendrick Perkins were that trump card. They wreaked havok on any chance the Thunder had, Collison eurostep and 5-21 notwithstanding. Oh, and Ibaka did them no favors at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom