Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think OKC did fine without Westbrook. Reggie Jackson stepped up and KD ascended.

It's just the three gods: D-Fish, Scott Brooks and the great Kendrick Perkins were that trump card. They wreaked havok on any chance the Thunder had, Collison eurostep and 5-21 notwithstanding. Oh, and Ibaka did them no favors at all.

That series made it clear Harden was the difference last year..even if he was crap in the finals.

Even with WB out, I think OKC would've done a lot better with Harden instead of Martin :x. Oh and Kendrick Perkins is the worst player in the league.

In other news....Knicks going fishing tonight.

I think OKC did fine without Westbrook. Reggie Jackson stepped up and KD ascended.

It's just the three gods: D-Fish, Scott Brooks and the great Kendrick Perkins were that trump card. They wreaked havok on any chance the Thunder had, Collison eurostep and 5-21 notwithstanding. Oh, and Ibaka did them no favors at all.

Fish stepped his game up in the playoffs

[quote name="HOOD17"]Gotta listen to Magic's english :smh:[/quote]Him and Emmit Smith need to do a sports show together.

And when I say I 'need to', I mean 'should never'.

Hey_

Very strange feeling not having OKC in the WCF this year. I actually thought they were a bit better than Memphis even without James Harden and Russy. Wow I really see the value of Russy. I think OKC woulda took the series in 5 or 6 had Russy been there. Kevin Durant's legacy didn't really take a hit or dip but this is defitnely something everyone will remember. I mean 5-21 :x

Great statement about OKC's performance.

It definitely was interesting to watch KD step his game up to a level of all around production that was really impressive. Especially since it happened in the post season.

Perkins was absolutely, positively atrocious. And yet:

DarnellMayberry
I'm 99 percent sure Perk is back. I'm 95 percent sure K-Mart is not.
5/16/13 5:56 PM

ShareFlag

Serge has to take Hakeem up on his offer from last season. Too sporadic were his contributions when Rustle went down.

I feel for Jeremy Lamb and Perry Jones III the most though. Brooks basically just wasted an entire year of the development by letting 'em ride the pine,

even in blow outs or clear losses.

Julius F. Wrek

Fish stepped his game up in the playoffs

What is it about Derek Fisher, that makes people only remember his late rainbow 3s?

Terrible, terrible defense. No playmaking, no ballhandling, no rebounding, doesn't do anything except take late 3s with confidence even though they probably would've been up without him. He's not Jason Kidd bad, but he played a ton of minutes he didn't deserve. You could guarantee a Memphis run when he checked in.

Last edited:
Mad late but Derrick Rose a liar. Never cameback. Shoulda told the media that he wasn't coming back. Chicago gave a valiant effort.

Very strange feeling not having OKC in the WCF this year. I actually thought they were a bit better than Memphis even without James Harden and Russy. Wow I really see the value of Russy. I think OKC woulda took the series in 5 or 6 had Russy been there. Kevin Durant's legacy didn't really take a hit or dip but this is defitnely something everyone will remember. I mean 5-21 :x
No George Hill tonight, hmmmm yeah Knicks should win. I had Knicks winning this series in 5. Strictly off the talent beating hard work any day. No Granger either. New York City should be ashamed of their squad.
Warriors should take this Game 6 in the Bay. Series is too good.

Good points. I never thought Ibaka was good anyway. I mean defensively he's special and he has an alright jumpshot.

That series made it clear Harden was the difference last year..even if he was crap in the finals.

Even with WB out, I think OKC would've done a lot better with Harden instead of Martin :x. Oh and Kendrick Perkins is the worst player in the league.

In other news....Knicks going fishing tonight.
yeah I think Harden was that other piece that they missed but Kevin Martin did his part. He played well this series.

What is it about Derek Fisher, that makes people only remember his late rainbow 3s?

Terrible, terrible defense. No playmaking, no ballhandling, no rebounding, doesn't do anything except take late 3s with confidence even though they probably would've been up without him. He's not Jason Kidd bad, but he played a ton of minutes he didn't deserve. You could guarantee a Memphis run when he checked in.

What else do you expect from fish? he played better than he was during reg season

I can't stand Fisher just because his erratic playing somehow leads to points every time. He drives toward the foul line from the corner EVERY TIME and that annoys the **** out of me. He's almost like Shane Battier except I don't hate Battier and the latter plays decent defense.

I can't stand Fisher just because his erratic playing somehow leads to points every time. He drives toward the foul line from the corner EVERY TIME and that annoys the **** out of me. He's almost like Shane Battier except I don't hate Battier and the latter plays decent defense.

Don't disrespect Battioke by comparing him to Fisher. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom