Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
you cant tell me overrated *** granger means this much to the pacers?

hey you roy hibbert fans not a word from you this season. dude is a avg center in the NBA
Granger isnt over rated hes without a doubt their best player. Spurs are going to get a great W tonight cant wait

Damn...I'm pulling for Royce, but I'm sticking w/ my prediction that he'll be out of the league (on his own accord) in 2-3 years max.
ya i agree, i forgot who it was saying everyone was picking on dude for saying this. but you read comments like that and i just cant see him in the NBA for long.

i cant stand big men that are piss poor rebounders. lopez, Aldridge, bargnani, blake, hibbert, hawes im looking at you

Rhetorical question, but if people crap on LA for hiring D'Antoni, then where's the flack for Popovich using D'Antoni's pick and roll/spread offense?

#FREEJIMMER

My son Jimmer Da Gawd BALLIN' right now
nthat.gif

I haven't watched a ton of Lakers games this season, but Dwight looks a little healthier out there.

Also, his headband looks dumb.

Rhetorical question, but if people crap on LA for hiring D'Antoni, then where's the flack for Popovich using D'Antoni's pick and roll/spread offense?

It's done wonders in terms of getting the most out of Duncan too. After showing signs of some slowing down, he's back to looking like 07 Tim Duncan.

the spurs never avg given up over 100 points a game while using his offense.
And that's with a past his prime Duncan anchoring the defense. With Howard getting healthier as time passes, the Laker defense should be fine.
I haven't watched a ton of Lakers games this season, but Dwight looks a little healthier out there.

Also, his headband looks dumb.
His lift isn't quite there and he still looks stiff at times, but he's getting there.

We're like 5 games into the season or whatever. Why is Royce complaining? He talks about being honest, and people don't know the truth, well, let the truth come out. Like I said, we're 5 games into the season. How many road games have the Rockets even had? And he didn't show up for a home game vs Miami. What was stopping him from showing up? Practice, too. Inexcusable really. Yes, dude has a disorder, but I think it's more of a ploy of avoiding the D League assignment. Unless he comes out with whatever truth he's clinging to, I don't see how the Rockets are in the wrong here. Especially with their press release compared to the one Royce just released. He's finna get cut. **** Fred Hoiberg for talking McHale into drafting him :lol:

Chris Herring @HerringWSJ The #Knicks hold fifth straight opponent to 40 pts or less in 2nd half. No team's ever done that to start a season, per Stats LLC.

Finally a team nyc can root for again. City loves defense. Cant wait foshumpert

This dude Royce, man. He's content with his paycheck. Big mistake drafting him. I don't see any other team trying to accommodate him the way the Rockets have. I don't think it even matters. His heart just isn't in it.

This dude Royce, man. He's content with his paycheck. Big mistake drafting him. I don't see any other team trying to accommodate him the way the Rockets have. I don't think it even matters. His heart just isn't in it.

Thats ridiculous..

Boo this man Royce.

I don't like any analyst more than I like Greg Anthony. He doesn't force his personality upon the audience, and the guy knows basketball, and more importantly he knows how to portray what he knows into speech, which is what some guys lack (like Shaq).

Watched C-Webb during pre-game, dude was reading off a teleprompter, he was AWFUL. :lol:

All I'm saying is what happens in like the first two weeks of the regular season in which he misses practice and attending the home game last night? He gets sent to the D league as a result for going AWOL and now he releases that statement? None of this adds up. Unless he's gonna really be 'honest' and tell us what's the problem, I can't side with dude.

Duhon should be the starting one out in L.A. until Nash comes back then back up nash once he comes back.

He looks really good out there, and had career numbers under D'antoni.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom